Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi did anyone watch tonights episode? Do you know what song was playing at the end of the episode when they announced who was going home???
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Teddysmith123)
    Hi did anyone watch tonights episode? Do you know what song was playing at the end of the episode when they announced who was going home???
    I haven't yet fully caught up - will see if I can find out when I watch it!

How you liking the series so far though?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Another Love, by Tom Odell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Another Love, by Tom Odell.
    Thank You!!!!

And I'm liking the series so far. There have been some interesting cooks but I have to say after watching the american and australian versions of masterchef the UK version does lack a certain level of drama. How are you liking it so far?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Thank You!!!!

And I'm liking the series so far. There have been some interesting cooks but I have to say after watching the american and australian versions of masterchef the UK version does lack a certain level of drama. How are you liking it so far?
    No worries!

Yeh I'd agree. It seems this week's heats have possibly better people in than last week, it's always fun seeing someone really screw up (just because I'm evil like that )

I've never actually watched the other versions of that, but since you've said that, I might! I do like Gregg though! His faces he makes make me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    No worries!

Yeh I'd agree. It seems this week's heats have possibly better people in than last week, it's always fun seeing someone really screw up (just because I'm evil like that )

I've never actually watched the other versions of that, but since you've said that, I might! I do like Gregg though! His faces he makes make me laugh!
    Well the American version has Gordon Ramsay and if you like to see people fail then you'd probably enjoy it!!! (I must admit that I love it when they mess up too )

Totally agree that yesterday's episode has much better chef's than last weeks heats and I can't wait for tonights episode!!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Well the American version has Gordon Ramsay and if you like to see people fail then you'd probably enjoy it!!! (I must admit that I love it when they mess up too )

Totally agree that yesterday's episode has much better chef's than last weeks heats and I can't wait for tonights episode!!!
    Oh my god!!! I'm watching Season 1 of Hell's Kitchen right now!!! It's so funny seeing him absolutely rip into people when they **** up xD Definitely going to watch the american version some time then!!

Yeh, will be interesting how it all pans out in the end (ba dum tss!), as there've been times when someone really good at the start, just cracked under the higher pressure, and ended up going from amazing to awful!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god!!! I'm watching Season 1 of Hell's Kitchen right now!!! It's so funny seeing him absolutely rip into people when they **** up xD Definitely going to watch the american version some time then!!

Yeh, will be interesting how it all pans out in the end (ba dum tss!), as there've been times when someone really good at the start, just cracked under the higher pressure, and ended up going from amazing to awful!
    I watch Hells Kitchen too! Though I just started watching from season 14 and he is brutal and amazing!!!!

Tonights episode was good though I didn't agree with some of their choices
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think the asian cook should have gone out in the second round since they liked her flavours whereas they thought the guy who was a gp was just bland! I forgot their names hence I'm having to resort to calling her the asian one!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I watch Hells Kitchen too! Though I just started watching from season 14 and he is brutal and amazing!!!!

Tonights episode was good though I didn't agree with some of their choices
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think the asian cook should have gone out in the second round since they liked her flavours whereas they thought the guy who was a gp was just bland! I forgot their names hence I'm having to resort to calling her the asian one!
    Haven't watched tonight's episode yet, and probably won't till tomorrow!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Ok, just watching it now, they've just finished the first round, and I really can't tell who they're going to get rid of... they all seem pretty good so far, far better than some from last week. It really annoys me how some of these will go even though they're better than some of whom got through last week!!!

EDIT: just finished, and I think I probably do agree with their decisions!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.