Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why did this guy delete me off snapchat. watch

Last with We went out together, we needed up kissing, I said to him we should hang out next week, as he was staying at uni. He was like he is busy, but he will text me.

Over the weekend he text me a lot, however weekdays he was gone. He delete me off of snapchat, I was about to send something.

Today he texts me "I mistakenly deleted you off of snapchat, can I have you name please (my name)

My theory is he deleted me on purpose, but why?
    To hide something, or was it to get my attention?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Last with We went out together, we needed up kissing, I said to him we should hang out next week, as he was staying at uni. He was like he is busy, but he will text me.

Over the weekend he text me a lot, however weekdays he was gone. He delete me off of snapchat, I was about to send something.

Today he texts me "I mistakenly deleted you off of snapchat, can I have you name please (my name)

Calm. It was not intentional.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He said it was an accident and he asked if you could give it to him again, so give him the benefit of the doubt.

ReputationRep:

Damn you wanted it, that's some Freudian slip

ReputationRep:
    Lol what?

If he had purposely deleted you why would he ask to add you back pretty much straight away? Makes no sense. I'm sure it was just an accident.

ReputationRep:
    add me instead gurrl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiquidGold)
    Lol what?

If he had purposely deleted you why would he ask to add you back pretty much straight away? Makes no sense. I'm sure it was just an accident.
    To cover his ass? Makes perfect sense.

- Delete girl from snapchat.
    - Accidently see her around
    - Awkward
    - Kiss
    - Awkward
    - Accidently deleted you on snapchat

ReputationRep:

Maybe he just didn't want to see your mug.

ReputationRep:
    Lol what?

If he had purposely deleted you why would he ask to add you back pretty much straight away? Makes no sense. I'm sure it was just an accident

This

Lol what?

(Original post by georgiaswift)
    He said it was an accident and he asked if you could give it to him again, so give him the benefit of the doubt.
    (Original post by whorace)
    To cover his ass? Makes perfect sense.

- Delete girl from snapchat.
    - Accidently see her around
    - Awkward
    - Kiss
    - Awkward
    - Accidently deleted you on snapchat
    I feel he was with another girl, and he didn't want me to see, hence why he said he was busy

ReputationRep:
    I didn't intentionally delete you: I swear it was an accident. Could you add me again already?
    I'm getting bored waiting

ReputationRep:
    What in the world did I just read?! He told you the deal, it was an accident smh

You can't accidentally delete someone off snapchat you gullible people, it's like a 3 step process...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he has a life

You can't accidentally delete someone off snapchat you gullible people, it's like a 3 step process...
    Exactly

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.