Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anxiety is what everyone suffers with, whether its minor or major, these two videos below just explain the minor glimpse into what anxiety is and what is feels like.

To someone who is reading this and suffers from anxiety or any other issue, remember that we are humans. We can overcome issues and - anxiety is the least of our problems. Your an amazing person, your not being dramatic or over exaggerating as they say.
    Your kind and thoughtful and mean well. You have the right to go out with friends, you can achieve goals and overcome fears of whatever fears you have.BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND BREATHE, THINGS ARE HARD- YES I GET IT BUT DONT FORGET YOU ARE STRONG! I hope this little message helps whoever you may be... I too have anxiety and for someone who has no clue what so ever what it's like having some what level of anxiety! even if they think they do! - watch the video! I hope and pray for all those people who not only suffer from anxiety but from other problems too- Good luck and take care

No rude or mean comments. Thank You and please respect each others post and feelings. Kind regards- your well wisher.:bee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R331NVUnqE4
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anxiety is what everyone suffers with, whether its minor or major, these two videos below just explain the minor glimpse into what anxiety is and what is feels like.

To someone who is reading this and suffers from anxiety or any other issue, remember that we are humans. We can overcome issues and - anxiety is the least of our problems. Your an amazing person, your not being dramatic or over exaggerating as they say.
    Your kind and thoughtful and mean well. You have the right to go out with friends, you can achieve goals and overcome fears of whatever fears you have.BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND BREATHE, THINGS ARE HARD- YES I GET IT BUT DONT FORGET YOU ARE STRONG! I hope this little message helps whoever you may be... I too have anxiety and for someone who has no clue what so ever what it's like having some what level of anxiety! even if they think they do! - watch the video! I hope and pray for all those people who not only suffer from anxiety but from other problems too- Good luck and take care

No rude or mean comments. Thank You and please respect each others post and feelings. Kind regards- your well wisher.:bee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R331NVUnqE4
    I was trying to work out what you meant here but I think just raising awareness? Which is amazing! I think anxiety people don't realise how serious it can be- there's a difference between getting nervous occasionally before a big presentation or exam and constantly having to fight to do anything which all feels impossible. I've not explained that well at all but hopefully this will bump your thread a bit and more people will see it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What are the sympotms of anxiety?

Many people simple cannot ever get over their anxiety because the problems they have that cause are impossible to solve. It's sad but it's true. This is the case with me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 1970
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.