Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you say that this is odd or is there nothing morally wrong? watch

A 57 year old I know is going out with a 29 year old that I know, he tells people how she only looks 17 to 19 like a teenager. She does look very young for her age from a distance people say she looks about 15 others say early 20's. It was just hard to believe for people when they found out these 2 were seeing each other.

ReputationRep:
    Pics or didn't happen

ReputationRep:
    dont get why its morally wrong?
    not that weird for a guy to be attracted to a teenager, esp 17 - 19, i'd hope i'm in that position when im 60

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    dont get why its morally wrong?
    not that weird for a guy to be attracted to a teenager, esp 17 - 19, i'd hope i'm in that position when im 60
    Wouldn't you see her more as a daughter, or grand daughter lol. At that age you should be enjoying looking after your grandkids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Wouldn't you see her more as a daughter, or grand daughter lol. At that age you should be enjoying looking after your grandkids.
    no, if they aren't my grandkids i'm not gonna see them as my grandkids. Do you view hot 30 year old women as your mum?

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's unusual I guess, but I wouldn't necessarily say that it's morally wrong.

no, if they aren't my grandkids i'm not gonna see them as my grandkids. Do you view hot 30 year old women as your mum?
    Well I'm in my 20's so no, but I view middle aged people in the same way as my mum yes.

Also why are you using 30 as an example we are talking age 60 lol.

ReputationRep:
    Any 57 year old who can pull a 29 year old should be congratulated.

(Original post by JamesN88)
    Any 57 year old who can pull a 29 year old should be congratulated.
    Ha I suppose so, apparently there's a rumour going round that she's frigid though. I also know a guy in his twenties who chats up 50 - 60 ish year old women too I bet they congratulate themselves. I must live in a weird place with weird people lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ha I suppose so, apparently there's a rumour going round that she's frigid though. I also know a guy in his twenties who chats up 50 - 60 ish year old women too I bet they congratulate themselves. I must live in a weird place with weird people lol.
    Haha, I've got a 28 year old mate who's shacked up full time with a 50 year old woman.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.