Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Caught up with my sleep...youtubers and anime.....then it gets boring D:

ReputationRep:
    boring? do you not have friends?

+ my school has banned all of year 12 from study leave cause we all did f*** all for mocks lmao, so you're actually really lucky.

Spoiler:
    Show
    oh well I'm complaining about it but secretly I'm SO happy. It means I can spend all day in the library and is the only way I will get work done - by being forced to do it

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm in university, my friend's are all starting their essays when I've completed it so. Hm. Bored.

ReputationRep:
    Go and explore somewhere. Cook/bake something new. Do something creative and artsy. Do some volunteering. The possibilities are endless! 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VETwannabe)
    Go and explore somewhere. Cook/bake something new. Do something creative and artsy. Do some volunteering. The possibilities are endless! 😁
    I want to volunteer at a cat shelter! i don't know where the nearest place it xD

ReputationRep:
    Am I stating the obvious? But uhm... Why don't you revise? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownAnon)
    Am I stating the obvious? But uhm... Why don't you revise? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Starting that, bleh but i only have like 2 exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noticemesenpai)
    Caught up with my sleep...youtubers and anime.....then it gets boring D:
    :popout: what are your favourite anime series/films?

ReputationRep:
    Starting that, bleh but i only have like 2 exams.
    Hibernate!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I want to volunteer at a cat shelter! i don't know where the nearest place it xD
    Omg I used to volunteer at a cat shelter!! I didn't know if you were animal-y or not so I decided not to suggest it. Go and Google it woman! That's how I ended up with my pet cat. It's easier to convince your parents when you're armed with cat facts and knowledge (and pictures of cute kittens )

ReputationRep:
    No such thing as being caught up with anime, yo!

ReputationRep:
    Omg I used to volunteer at a cat shelter!! I didn't know if you were animal-y or not so I decided not to suggest it. Go and Google it woman! That's how I ended up with my pet cat. It's easier to convince your parents when you're armed with cat facts and knowledge (and pictures of cute kittens )
    Hahaha I'm a cat lady, i have a black domestic shorthair he's my baby. My mother knows i am an animal lover xD i shall look it up. I originally wanted to be a vet!

(Original post by Binary Freak)
    No such thing as being caught up with anime, yo!
    Hahah! Recommended me some romance anime! Feeling the kawaii af anime

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I'm a cat lady, i have a black domestic shorthair he's my baby. My mother knows i am an animal lover xD i shall look it up. I originally wanted to be a vet!

Hahah! Recommended me some romance anime! Feeling the kawaii af anime
    Romance? You've got style, yo! I'm going with School Days and Btooom!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    Romance? You've got style, yo! I'm going with School Days and Btooom!!
    I prefer Shounen types of anime but i have a weakness for non-harem cute romance animes! Ah! Btooom reading the manga! Heard about school days.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer Shounen types of anime but i have a weakness for non-harem cute romance animes! Ah! Btooom reading the manga! Heard about school days.
    I suppose Bleach has it's fair share of romance on it!!

That anime goes from one extreme to another!! Like.. There's stuff in there not even I expected!!

ReputationRep:
    How dare you call her woman! You do not know her or who she is so you cannot define someone by a gender!!!! This is getting out of hand. Unbelievable.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.