The Student Room Group

What Revision Will You Be Doing Today?

Scroll to see replies

I'm planning on finishing of B1 notes and perhaps go through a bit of Computing (networks)
Im hoping to make some English literature flash cards on poetry then do some graphics flashcards(watch vids to help me understand more too) then i shall finish B6 (yayy will be done the Biology syllabuss).

Then I might do maths or myb chemistry
Begin revising the poetry notes for English lit, read over geography and the hopefully finish B1 and get half way through B2 :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
1hr B2
1hr History - Tourism
1.5hrs English
0.5hrs RS
2hrs P2
Still got 2 hours left to go
- liberal italy
- moments
- something in biology (haven't decided yet)
- elections (if I have time)
I completed revising 4 topics of B1. It took me approximately 2 hours.
after my break I revised maths-probability tree diagrams. Then I reviewed P1 and P2. I was also suppose to revise history but wasn't able to. :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
This week my school is opening and there will be different revision sessions on in the morning and afternoon. Today i am going to go in to do 2 hours of English-language and two hours of French. Then when i come home at 4pm i will do 2 hours of science CGP workbook questions
English literature poetry and then maybe attempt a past paper
Making chemistry flash cards then transferring them to a mind map, then a chemistry past paper. Then going to look what I did wrong and update flash cards.
Then poetry going to practice creating an essay plan with no notes asif I was in real exam and then do a practice essay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to get Unit 1 of law revised today and tomorrow so I'll probably be doing past papers tomorrow and cases/information today.
I need to get Women in Athens & Rome around my head. The sources just annoy me so much so I'll be doing that the rest of the week.

The rest of my courses? (Unit 2 of law and Unit 2 of classics) I feel confident in revising next week.
Today I learn vocab of Spanish in the morning.
Starting from 5pm, I will complete 6 topics of B1. It shouldn't take me any longer than 2 hours.
I will then revise English (for the first time) and will practice question 1 by watching a mr bruff video.
Then I hope to end the day by revising maths-inequalities.
I doubt i'll get this done but hopefully i will:
-Finish notes on P2.3
-P2.4
-C2.5
-C2.6
-B2.5
-B2.6

(maybe go over a bit of religion and early life)
Today ive completed
English reading paper
English writing paper
French listening pappaprer
French vocab
Planning answers for 4 different types of english writing papers.
I did a chem multiple choice paper earlier, then I'm just making mindmaps and doing maths practice Qs
One past paper of pure mathematics.
I'll be revising on the lessons of Chemistry, just read them through.
I'll be memorizing the flashcards of Biology again.
I'm in year 10 and I've finished my physics(its my best one!) and today will be doing biology and chemistry :smile:
Today I'll be doing 2h30min of Biology and 2h30min of Chemistry. Then I'll make some notes about english language paper.
I'm going to start by making notes on physics (P1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
English Literature
Planning essays for my ethics mock tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest