and where is that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    and where is that :rolleyes:
    Only s/he knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Admit it you know you love this site

Any suggestions on what this condition could cover?

Do you consider youself as one and why?

My first poll, hope it works okay....
    I'm pleased to say no. I was able to survive five weeks without UKL which members like piginapoke/amazingtrade would have found agonising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Admit it you know you love this site

Do you consider youself as one and why?
    yes.....unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Everyone seems to think I'm an addict! I've not been on much lately and I won't be on at all soon.
    And then they will miss you!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone seems to think I'm an addict! I've not been on much lately and I won't be on at all soon.
    well you've got ot admit that you are ......by looking at your post count:eek:

ReputationRep:
    I just post lots when I'm here and don't get banned
    why would you get banned???

ReputationRep:
    It's all those beatiful glimmering green gems (envious) and the fact you've managed over 10,000 posts since joining in February. It's a miracle - esp the fact your comments are usually very amusing and never on the verge of being considered as spam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    It's all those beatiful glimmering green gems (envious) and the fact you've managed over 10,000 posts since joining in February. It's a miracle - esp the fact your comments are usually very amusing and never on the verge of being considered as spam
    How many hours are there in a day again?

I think i'm probably an addict although i'm new here, addict is a pretty strong word though.

Piggy, why won't you be here anymore soon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I think i'm probably an addict although i'm new here, addict is a pretty strong word though.

Piggy, why won't you be here anymore soon?
    You joined in june and already have over a thousand posts, i think you can safely say you're an addict lol.
    Piggy's getting married :eek:

(Original post by Cate)
    You joined in june and already have over a thousand posts, i think you can safely say you're an addict lol.
    Piggy's getting married
    I always do this on forums, i used to use a different forum and was only there a month before i was banned, and my post count finished on 1600, i later started talking to people who used them since i had been banned, and they had heard of me and thought i had been on them for years the way they talked about me, but no, i was only there a month.

I knew piggy is expecting a child and is getting married, but why should that stop him popping in every now and then to say hello?

ReputationRep:
    I always do this on forums, i used to use a different forum and was only there a month before i was banned, and my post count finished on 1600, i later started talking to people who used them since i had been banned, and they had heard of me and thought i had been on them for years the way they talked about me, but no, i was only there a month.

I knew piggy is expecting a child and is getting married, but why should that stop him popping in every now and then to say hello?
    He's going on his honeymoon

ReputationRep:
    I doubt I'll feel the need to go on UKL even if I could! I'll be back soon enough though.
    awwwwwwww you're gonna be missed piggy. when u goin?

Oh, so you're coming back, that's alright then.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt I'll feel the need to go on UKL even if I could! I'll be back soon enough though.
    Good, lol. we'll miss you

ReputationRep:
    See sig, wedding is next saturday.
    oooooooooh i'm going to a wedding on sunday......soooo exciting!

(Original post by Tinykates)
    oooooooooh i'm going to a wedding on sunday......soooo exciting!
    You do realise that weddings are incredibly boring, don't you?

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that weddings are incredibly boring, don't you?
    hush evil one...i'll have you know this is no ordinary wedding

Only the first bit. Then its posh nosh and booze agogo.
    lol the only times that i've been to weddings i was too young to drink, so that's why i hate them i suppose, i haven't been invited to any recently not even my dad and step-mum's.

Can i come to yours, i'll bring my own drinks.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.