Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Tinykates)
    hush evil one...i'll have you know this is no ordinary wedding
    You call me evil like it makes me different to you. So why is this wedding so special then, you maid of honour?

(Original post by piginapoke)
    Maybe if you bring a yacht made of a single diamond as a wedding present.
    How about a home made omlete instead, that's better.

That may be better than what we end up getting. We haven't gone for that wedding list malarkey, I think it's the cheekiest thing in the world to name your presents and expect people to buy them. We explicity said presents were optional and at guests' discretion. We will probably get about 20 toasters. But then, I quite like toast.
    lol, yuck i hate toast, don't say the 't' word in front of me! I agree with you, i've always thought that it's a little rude to ask people to get you things, and it also ruins the suprise, i suppose by the time you're married you should be mature enough to not need suprises anymore but i still want them! If i was there i could guarentee you wouldn't get a toaster, so think about it...

ReputationRep:
    When I get married I want to have my outfit in UKL colours, with a light blue shirt and then a darker blue jacket and trousers and a white waistcoat.

ReputationRep:
    UKLophilia sounds a bit fetish like; like anyone who suffers would only want to have "relations" while posting or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    UKLophilia sounds a bit fetish like; like anyone who suffers would only want to have "relations" while posting or something
    well, you have haemophilia, that doesn't make you sexually excited by blood.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I should do a blog of my honeymoon. A blow by blow account, so to speak.
    Hope you have fun. And yes, you will be missed. But might give the rest of us the chance to catch up with your v. high post count!

(Original post by Xenon)
    Hope you have fun. And yes, you will be missed. But might give the rest of us the chance to catch up with your v. high post count!
    Who knows, maybe even i can overtake him eventually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Who knows, maybe even i can overtake him eventually.
    You could go on a 100 posts a day posting spree! (is possible for some)

(Original post by Xenon)
    You could go on a 100 posts a day posting spree! (is possible for some)
    lol well i did do this many in about 3 weeks so perhaps, though my downfall would be that i only come on here and start posting quite late, around 11:30pm and i stop at around 2ish, i don't come on early because of the busy server. If i did post that much it would be annoying spam anyway so i think i'll let piggy keep his post count superior to mine.

ReputationRep:
    Post count? Been there and done that. Two more records for me to break: biggest thread and most posts on a single thread. Inching closer, watch out Mr Potter...
    What's your highest number of posts on a single thread? Because you've got at least mine of 1088 to beat.

ReputationRep:
    898 at the moment, on a thread in the subscriber forum which has almost 5000.
    That doesn't count! What's the thread about?

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't say I was addicted, or in love with UKL. But it is helpful and occasionally interesting. There are a few people who get me fired up, though, and feeling like that during an exam period isn't too good, as a result I've steered clear from the Debate forum for a few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowStorm)
    Wouldn't say I was addicted, or in love with UKL. But it is helpful and occasionally interesting. There are a few people who get me fired up, though, and feeling like that during an exam period isn't too good, as a result I've steered clear from the Debate forum for a few days.
    Same 'ere

ReputationRep:
    Moaning Its got quite a reputation...

I won't be able to access it as of tuesday anyway.
    Will you resubscribe?

ReputationRep:
    When I get back.
    excellent, we will not stop getting the wisdom of the pig.

ReputationRep:
    Oi, Adam!

ReputationRep:
    does it count if i have no live and am on till 4:19am?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polljk)
    does it count if i have no live and am on till 4:19am?
    Depends on your sleep cycle doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    yes,a little...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.