Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from all three to do an MSc in Management and I'm having real trouble deciding. From what I gather Warwick is a much more prestigious name than the other two and probably has better prospects, but it is over twice as expensive and I'm just not sure if this is worth it.

Between Bath and MBS I'm definitely 50/50, both do pretty well in the league tables and both are in good locations (Manchester probably more so?) so I'd appreciate if anyone could tell me a definite advantage to either.

Sorry if this is a common question but I really can't decide!

ReputationRep:
    Between Bath and MBS you're splitting hairs imo, go to whichever you prefer.

WBS is crazy expensive so it's understandable you don't want to go there but the brand name is powerful in finance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oilfreak1)
    Between Bath and MBS you're splitting hairs imo, go to whichever you prefer.

WBS is crazy expensive so it's understandable you don't want to go there but the brand name is powerful in finance.
    Thanks for the reply! I would just about be able to afford Warwick and seeing as it is a really great university I might just have to go for it.

Would you say there is a definite big boost in employability from going to Warwick as opposed to the others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showmethemonies)
    Thanks for the reply! I would just about be able to afford Warwick and seeing as it is a really great university I might just have to go for it.

Would you say there is a definite big boost in employability from going to Warwick as opposed to the others?
    I would say there is a significant boost yes and if you can afford to go there (both fees and living costs) I'd certainly go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showmethemonies)

Warwick is a target school.

ReputationRep:
    Alright, well it looks like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and accept Warwick haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I was torn between a few business schools including Warwick too!

On Wednesday I visited Warwick at the Business School postgrad open day, and I can tell you the place is amazing. Everything is so modern and clean. The building is 24/7 access for business school students, and I believe all the study rooms and lecture theatres are accessible so you are spoilt for choice if you want to study at any time of the day. There are also specific postgraduate only areas, which is an added bonus. I am 95% sure I will be accepting my offer.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.