Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I thought that this poll would produce some interesting results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcd)
    I thought that this poll would produce some interesting results!
    What poll?

ReputationRep:
    There has already been a very similar poll to this not so long ago.

ReputationRep:
    What exactly is this meant to prove? What i precieve my nationality to be foremost makes little difference on my political views.

ReputationRep:
    Is Stockportonian a nationality?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Is Stockportonian a nationality?
    a bad one, yes

ReputationRep:
    I'm Scottish, although i was born in England. My whole family are Scottish. I also have a bit Latvian, from my Grandad.

I don't know where my mum is from! lol, she has quite dark skin (Greek look) everytime we go to a tourist place people think sh'es gonna come out with something foreign! lol:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but he hasn't got Northern Irish, Manx or from the Channel Islands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    a bad one, yes
    Ah, you beat me to the chase with a frivalous comment. I was going to say it was a defect rather than a nationality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Ah, you beat me to the chase with a frivalous comment. I was going to say it was a defect rather than a nationality.
    lol thats probably a better line

ReputationRep:
    Im scottish, but my dad informed me that I was "Half Yorkshire". He's one of those loons who wants Yorkshire to be set up as an independant republic, bless 'im.

Within the UK I would primarily refer to my nationality as “English”, and “British” second. Outside the UK it would be the opposite.

ReputationRep:
    I am 1 8th romany, half mackam and the rest gravesendish

ReputationRep:
    i am half scottish half english
    with a bit of canadian and italian sumwher in ther??

ReputationRep:
    I prefer to use the term British, but I put English because both my parents and grandparents are English, and I have lived in England all my live.

ReputationRep:
    is it just me or is the word welsh in italics? are you trying to suggest something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew_200)
    is it just me or is the word welsh in italics? are you trying to suggest something?
    italics are used to highlight the option for which you voted.

ReputationRep:
    lol! it could be or it could be thats the option you voted for so it shows up in italics. You choose, i know which i would go for

ReputationRep:
    and whats that?

ReputationRep:
    and whats that?
    the choice? the first one of course :rolleyes:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.