Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I just wanted to make a thread to see who else is in Rutland Hall and for which type of room, so we can get to know each other maybe before Uni

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer from Rutland Hall🎉

ReputationRep:
    The offer for my room says "SIL-045D", I assume it means Silitoe Court Flat 45 D

I've got standard

edit:
    http://thetab.com/uk/nottingham/2016...te-worst-30341
    *gulps*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fangedbeast)
    The offer for my room says "SIL-045D", I assume it means Silitoe Court Flat 45 D

I've got standard

edit:
    http://thetab.com/uk/nottingham/2016...te-worst-30341
    *gulps*
    How on earth did you find our your room thingy? Mine doesn't say anything at all

ReputationRep:
    Rutland hall isn't in flats so that isn't rutlanf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessLeia14)
    Rutland hall isn't in flats so that isn't rutlanf
    oops, guess I posted in the wrong thread then Misread the thread title

(Original post by Valyrian)
    How on earth did you find our your room thingy? Mine doesn't say anything at all
    Yeah I misread the title, I saw a 'R' and thought this thread was for raleigh park lmao
    It says the room on my offer page though, if you're still curious

ReputationRep:
    Just accepted an offer for a flat in Rutland Hall; I know it sounds quite antisocial and all that applying for a flat lol but it'd be nice to get to know some of you who will be there this coming academic year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A162S)
    Just accepted an offer for a flat in Rutland Hall; I know it sounds quite antisocial and all that applying for a flat lol but it'd be nice to get to know some of you who will be there this coming academic year
    Hey do you want to join our Rutland chat ? If so just pm me your number and I'll add you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valyrian)
    Hey do you want to join our Rutland chat ? If so just pm me your number and I'll add you
    Yeah sure, I've PMed you my number

ReputationRep:
    omg i don't have my phone yet i can't join the group chat sad times

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.