Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been accepted or declined for this course as yet ? Portfolio submission date was 25 February but heard nothing since

ReputationRep:
    Hey friend.

I'm in the exact same situation as you still no reply lol. They better hurry up!!!

ReputationRep:
    There was another intake of portfolios due on Tuesday too , hoping no news is good news

ReputationRep:
    Well, they did say that they had a lot of applicants this year, so their decisions may come really late... it is still nerve-wracking...

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I applied too and heard nothing ever since. I suppose it's good to know there are more people waiting for replies. I hope they are not going to make us wait much longer.

(Original post by Glasgowlady)
    There was another intake of portfolios due on Tuesday too , hoping no news is good news
    How do you know that?

ReputationRep:
    Class mate had to submit his for Good Friday - date was put back till the Tuesday due to Easter Weekend, I got email with revised date , then follow up to say it was sent in error

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glasgowlady)
    Class mate had to submit his for Good Friday - date was put back till the Tuesday due to Easter Weekend, I got email with revised date , then follow up to say it was sent in error
    oh alright, yea I got it too... freaked out at first then the second email came lol good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I just got a reply. Got an unconditional offer . Still waiting for the computer games art one. Hopefully you'll get your replies soon too.

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional here too 👌🏻

ReputationRep:
    I also got an offer, conditional, since I am an EU citizen and I still need to send my IELTS results

ReputationRep:
    Any word on date for applicants day yet ?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email saying it's on the 19th

ReputationRep:
    anyone applied for both this course and Computer Games and heard nothing. Thought since people where getting replies, might have heard back from one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jambo94)
    anyone applied for both this course and Computer Games and heard nothing. Thought since people where getting replies, might have heard back from one
    I applied to both but only heard from this one and not Computer games... Still waiting for two more replies from Caley. They still got over two weeks until the replies deadline.

ReputationRep:
    When did you hear back from this course? I saw I few people post this morning which made me think it might be soon. But they are pretty late this year

ReputationRep:
    Wednesday last week. They are late probably because they received more applications than they usually do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.