Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, or iPhone 6s? watch

ReputationRep:
    Answer the question.

ReputationRep:
    I have a 6S, its pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    None of them, stop riding the mainstream bandwagon and get an Galaxy S7 :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    I have a 6S, its pretty good.
    Is that the newest one?

I don't want one with a larger screen, I just want a normal iPhone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    But, but, but what about iTunes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    But, but, but what about iTunes?
    you actually pay for music? you are truly lost

ReputationRep:
    Is that the newest one?

I don't want one with a larger screen, I just want a normal iPhone.
    It's the newest one, 4.7 inch screen so not the biggest but bigger than the old iPhone and its nice, my old phone was only 4 inch screen but the bigger size is good for watching videos. It's pretty fast, I mean in terms of performance its easily one of the best, I don't know about the phones that have come out since then but I know last year around Autumn when I got it, it was like top of the market.

Camera is decent, 4k video, 60fps (only up to 1080p), front facing camera is improved compared to iPhone 6. Touch ID is very impressive and improved compared to the iPhone 6.

3D touch is pretty cool, not used as often as it could be but its pretty cool but can be a bit gimmicky.

ReputationRep:
    Galaxy S6! (Or 7 if you can afford it)

I have an iPhone 6 and my BF has the Samsung and there's no contest, his is far superior.

ReputationRep:
    6s obviously.

6 is inferior, and the plus is waaaay too big.

ReputationRep:
    It's the newest one, 4.7 inch screen so not the biggest but bigger than the old iPhone and its nice, my old phone was only 4 inch screen but the bigger size is good for watching videos. It's pretty fast, I mean in terms of performance its easily one of the best, I don't know about the phones that have come out since then but I know last year around Autumn when I got it, it was like top of the market.

Camera is decent, 4k video, 60fps (only up to 1080p), front facing camera is improved compared to iPhone 6. Touch ID is very impressive and improved compared to the iPhone 6.

3D touch is pretty cool, not used as often as it could be but its pretty cool but can be a bit gimmicky.
    Thanks. I currently have an iPhone 5 which I have had for 3 years, so I am very bored with it.

My battery life today went from 75% to 15% in a few hours just because I was using Snapchat on data. :eek:

Looking at 02 shop online, I can get 3GB ipHone 6s with unlimited texts and minutes (plus 4G ready) for £29.99 upfront, and thereafter £46.50 per month.

Is that a good deal?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I currently have an iPhone 5 which I have had for 3 years, so I am very bored with it.

My battery life today went from 75% to 15% in a few hours just because I was using Snapchat on data. :eek:

Looking at 02 shop online, I can get 3GB ipHone 6s with unlimited texts and minutes (plus 4G ready) for £29.99 upfront, and thereafter £46.50 per month.

Is that a good deal?
    Is that 3GB of data? I don't really know about deals, I pay quite a bit for mine but its literally the only thing I pay for so its not as much of an issue for me.

Yeah I upgraded from a 5, I honestly didn't realise how slow it was until I started using my 6S, even Siri is very slow in comparison.

ReputationRep:
    Is that 3GB of data? I don't really know about deals, I pay quite a bit for mine but its literally the only thing I pay for so its not as much of an issue for me.

Yeah I upgraded from a 5, I honestly didn't realise how slow it was until I started using my 6S, even Siri is very slow in comparison.
    Yes,I I hope it means 3GB of data and not 3GB phone size.

I could get like 10GB data for £50 per month, but I wouldn't use all of that I don't think.

ReputationRep:
    Yes,I I hope it means 3GB of data and not 3GB phone size.

I could get like 10GB data for £50 per month, but I wouldn't use all of that I don't think.
    Yeah it doesn't come in 3GB phone size, what phone size is this?

10GB data for 50 a month seems pretty good, I mean I doubt you'd use that much. I pay around the same for only 8GB I'm not sure if its gone down in price now since I got it as I preordered so I could get it on release.

ReputationRep:
    android...join the dark side

ReputationRep:
    Samsungs are the most popular phones in the world so why would he hop off a "bandwagon" to join an even bigger one?
    you actually pay for music? you are truly lost
    Wow you steal your music, and you condescend people who pay for it because they want to/dont know how to get it for free?? lmao you're the one who's lost

ReputationRep:
    Get iPhone 6s Plus mate it's sick I upgraded from 4s and love it

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.