Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dissertation survey on whether social media influences our self-esteem and ambition Watch

ReputationRep:
    Heya, I was wondering if youd be willing to do me a HUGE favour, I need participants to do a study I designed for my dissertation and I need 60 participants and so far i have 17 haha. Its just a short survey about whether using social networking sites influences our self-esteem and ambition, the survey itself is anonymous and only takes a few mins but its a bit of a hassle to get into but id be really really grateful if you would do it. Ive listed a step by step guide before the link to the study...

- click on link to the study
    - click "request account"
    - fill i some details (UserID is whatever you want it to be, and where it says "course" click on "member of the public" on the click down menu")
    - Then click on "request account"
    - Go to the email you provided and there will be an email with log-in details, click the link in the email and fill in your userID and the password given to you in the log-in bit.
    - Go to the bottom of the next page and click "Yes"
    - On the left hand of the next page click "view available studies"
    - Go down the list to "Do social networking sites influence self worth and shape aspirations?"
    - Go to the bottom of the next page and click "participate in this study"

LINK TO STUDY:

https://psych-brighton.sona-systems....eriment_id=103
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by eelphick)
    Heya, I was wondering if youd be willing to do me a HUGE favour, I need participants to do a study I designed for my dissertation and I need 60 participants and so far i have 17 haha. Its just a short survey about whether using social networking sites influences our self-esteem and ambition, the survey itself is anonymous and only takes a few mins but its a bit of a hassle to get into but id be really really grateful if you would do it. Ive listed a step by step guide before the link to the study...

- click on link to the study
    - click "request account"
    - fill i some details (UserID is whatever you want it to be, and where it says "course" click on "member of the public" on the click down menu"
    - Then click on "request account"
    - Go to the email you provided and there will be an email with log-in details, click the link in the email and fill in your userID and the password given to you in the log-in bit.
    - Go to the bottom of the next page and click "Yes"
    - On the left hand of the next page click "view available studies"
    - Go down the list to "Do social networking sites influence self worth and shape aspirations?"
    - Go to the bottom of the next page and click "participate in this study"

LINK TO STUDY:

https://psych-brighton.sona-systems....eriment_id=103
    Done, good luck with your dissertation

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.