CozB
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
If anyone is struggling there is a really good website that has discussions on loads of different literary texts and gets professionals in too - its all Peripeteia

also for poetry i found a good book, especially for edexcel as, called the Art Of Poetry. They are cheap on Amazon and I've got vol.2 which covers the poems I'm studying. type in the art of poetry neil bowen
Bella BC
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CozB)
If anyone is struggling there is a really good website that has discussions on loads of different literary texts and gets professionals in too - its all Peripeteia

also for poetry i found a good book, especially for edexcel as, called the Art Of Poetry. They are cheap on Amazon and I've got vol.2 which covers the poems I'm studying. type in the art of poetry neil bowen
Thank you so much!
kylee rielle
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi everyone!

I need help please where I could download for free the pdf files of EDEXCEL AS English Literature Student Book and Poems of the Decade: An Anthology of the Forward Books of Poetry 2002-2011.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (180)
44.33%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (45)
11.08%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
7.88%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (86)
21.18%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (40)
9.85%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.67%

Watched Threads