Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all,

    I understand this will probably be a bit of a long shot, but I figure I might as well try. I'm a Goldsmiths student currently living in a University of London Student Homes property. I'd like to end my tenancy early, but I need another Goldsmiths student to come in and take over my tenancy in the summer, starting on the 1st of July. The rent for my room is £137 a week excluding bills. If anyone is interested, please contact me at [email protected]
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.