AQA GCSE ENGLISH POETRY HELP!? (Conflict Poems)

Watch
Britster.for
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Basically I have been off school for a long time, (not skipping school i was in hospital) and I missed analyzing poetry in class and now i'm really behind and we have mocks after the Easter holidays and I'm completely freaking out !! Does anyone have any deep analysis of any of the following poems that I could use please??
Poppies - By Jane Weir
Belfast Confetti - By Ciaran Carson
The Yellow Palm - Robert Minhinnick
The Right Word - By Imtiaz Dharker
At the Border, 1979 - By Choman Hardi
Futility -By Wilfred Owen
Bayonet Charge - By Ted Hughes
The Falling Leaves - By Margaret Postgate Cole
Come On, Come Back - By Stevie Smith
Next To Of Course God America I - By E. E. Cummings
Hawk Roosting - By Ted Hughes

(I already did charge of the light brigade, mametz wood, out of the blue, and flag in year 10)

Please, any help will be hugely appreciated!! I really need some help with these or i can't possibly pass my English language exam!

Thank You !!
jazz_xox_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Use J Brierly on you tube. Just type in 'Poppies analysis' it should be the first one to come up. I have done ALL my notes based off his videos, and ignored any notes I've made at school oops. I 100% recommend them. - also this is for the english literature exam, not language- it may have been a mistake but just so you're not preparing for the wrong date good lucl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (254)
34.09%
No (491)
65.91%

Watched Threads