The Official TSR ART Society

Watch
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
TheOfficial* TSR ART Society:

Right creative ppl :ahee: (or non creative lurkers :mmm: jk anyone is welcome ) here is the brand new TSR Art Society :party: finally did it Student403 :lol: to celebrate doing a piece for my prep :rofl:
I looked hard (yes through every page :sigh: ) and there seemed to be a distinct lack of art related societies :sad: so thought :idea: 'let us roll it into one big creative thread :awesome:' so here we are :yes:
This thread is primarily a celebration of just how....

Fabulous:pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre:

.... art is :ahee: (most of the time :cry2:) so come here to post about anything art related and if you want some arty help or advice (can't advise anything above yr13s personally :getmecoat:).

There are some rules :chaplin:
Spoiler:
Show
1)Please do not post coursework or exam prep pre moderation here!!!! I have never posted my work online due to worries about plagiarism and potential disqualifications. Although idk of any rules that prevent it i'm not comftable with it and better safe than sorry so please don't do it :yes: old work from last year is fine tho
2)This isn't a competition loool, please be friendly and constructive to other people, just because you are older or more advanced in studying art dosen't make you better, just more experienced. So please use this experience to help rather than belittle others
3)Any mediums welcome :woo:
4)Join the society :giggle: (not a mandatory rule :innocent:):
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=3579
5) Do not start an Art :pierre: Vs STEM :smartass: war :catfight: art is clearly superior and we all know this :yes:
all done with the boring but important stuff :yawn:

Now....
Let us whip our stationary out and get creative :party:

:rave:

:rave:Enjoy
Current Members:
Spoiler:
Show

-Gerbera
-iEthan
-Gingerbread101
-z33
-Student403
-thebear
-LeyK
-
-Mochassassin
-CoolCavy
-batoot
-Eriasu
-Marvin prandy
-newttella
-Anon_98
as you can see we are literally bursting at the seams with members :rofl:

*official may be a slight fabrication of the truth :innocent:it isnt official at all :cry: but we have some mods in it and a CA so why not go all the way with the officialness :ahee:
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
omg!!! Is photography acceptable here :giggle:
CoolCavy
Rep:
(Original post by iEthan)
omg!!! Is photography acceptable here :giggle:
No :indiff:
Spoiler:
Show
Unless they are photos of Onion :innocent:
Spoiler:
Show

Jk :lol: photography is perfectly acceptable :ahee:
Elizabeth II
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
PHEW, OK good :awesome:
Black Rose
Report 5 years ago
I've just been procrastinating most of the day looking at scrapbooking and a couple other art stuff, thinking of getting back into scrapbooking after exams are done :excited:
FrenchUnicorn
Badges: 17
Report 5 years ago
Onion ?! WHERE ? :mmm:
Elizabeth II
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
Onion ?! WHERE ? :mmm:
Spoiler:
Show
FrenchUnicorn
Report 5 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
MY HEART ! MY HEART !!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :ahee: :love: :love:
Elizabeth II
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
MY HEART ! MY HEART !!!!

hehehehehehe
FrenchUnicorn
Report 5 years ago
hehehehehehe
Tell my wife I wont be long :love: on my way home :ahee:
LeyK
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm quite honoured (& hellur confused) that I was accepted to the not-so-secret society dè Art :adore:

Can't wait to brag about my not-so-great noodle doodles (or the highly anticipated stickmen) :danceboy:
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
TheOfficial* TSR ART Society:

Right creative ppl :ahee: (or non creative lurkers :mmm: jk anyone is welcome ) here is the brand new TSR Art Society :party: finally did it Student403 :lol: to celebrate doing a piece for my prep :rofl:
I looked hard (yes through every page :sigh: ) and there seemed to be a distinct lack of art related societies :sad: so thought :idea: 'let us roll it into one big creative thread :awesome:' so here we are :yes:
This thread is primarily a celebration of just how....

Fabulous:pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre:

.... art is :ahee: (most of the time :cry2:) so come here to post about anything art related and if you want some arty help or advice (can't advise anything above yr13s personally :getmecoat:).

There are some rules :chaplin:
Spoiler:
Show
1)Please do not post coursework or exam prep pre moderation here!!!! I have never posted my work online due to worries about plagiarism and potential disqualifications. Although idk of any rules that prevent it i'm not comftable with it and better safe than sorry so please don't do it :yes: old work from last year is fine tho
2)This isn't a competition loool, please be friendly and constructive to other people, just because you are older or more advanced in studying art dosen't make you better, just more experienced. So please use this experience to help rather than belittle others
3)Any mediums welcome :woo:
4)Join the society :giggle: (not a mandatory rule :innocent:)
5) Do not start an Art :pierre: Vs STEM :smartass: war :catfight: art is clearly superior and we all know this :yes:
all done with the boring but important stuff :yawn:

Now....
Let us whip our stationary out and get creative :party:

:rave:Enjoy
Current Members:
-iEthan
-Gingerbread101
-z33
-Student403
-thebear
-LeyK
-serah.exe
-Mochassassin
-CoolCavy
as you can see we are literally bursting at the seams with members :rofl:
*official may be a slight fabrication of the truth :innocent:it isnt official at all :cry: but we have some mods in it and a CA so why not go all the way with the officialness :ahee:
One day you'll make posts with more emojis than words.
Student403
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

My kind of art :love:
the bear
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
CoolCavy
Rep:
TFW you forget you made this society :getmecoat:

(Original post by Black Rose)
I've just been procrastinating most of the day looking at scrapbooking and a couple other art stuff, thinking of getting back into scrapbooking after exams are done :excited:
Awwww Black Rose that is acc quite cute :cute: and yes, awww you could do like a summer one, that would be sweet

Spoiler:
Show
MY HEART ! MY HEART !!!!

OMG ONION :cry2: love onion omg :love: awwwwhhhhhhhhhhh she is so sweet and her little pink feet daww :blush:

(Original post by LeyK)
I'm quite honoured (& hellur confused) that I was accepted to the not-so-secret society dè Art :adore:

Can't wait to brag about my not-so-great noodle doodles (or the highly anticipated stickmen) :danceboy:
Heheh ofc Leyk :rofl: gotta invite a future graphic artist :ahee: looool shush :slap: seen them and they ain't stickmen :cry2:

(Original post by Josb)
One day you'll make posts with more emojis than words.
loool not possible :mmm: a sentence doesn't feel right without an emoji :afraid: use them like punctuation :getmecoat:
(Original post by Student403)

My kind of art :love:
OMG that is beautiful student :eek: yeeeesss love art like that tbh, digital art :yes: stuff like this is really nice :
Spoiler:
Show

:love:

:poke:
C'mon serah don't leave us in suspense says the person who hasn't posted anything yet cos they are too scared

(Original post by the bear)
OMG Bjorn i never saw this before :cry2: we have our first posted art :woo: congrats bear it is cute :giggle: on point shading as well :ahee:

----------------------
*AS art update that noone cares about :rofl:*
So so so close to finishing my prep sheet :cry2: spent so many hours on it if i look at it any longer im gonna combust :headfire: also banned from doing all nighters for my own health lmao :lol: Can fill it with one more piece (ofc it is quality not quantity but there needs to be some decent amount of quantity to fill an A2 sized board ) and then that's it :cry: <<< tears of relief. Ok ok so i still need to do the exam (10 days to go :afraid:) and gotta finish of my sketchbook but the sooner this prep is done the sooner that massive thing is ticked off the list
*scootles off back to do art*
:getmecoat:
the bear
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

OMG Bjorn i never saw this before :cry2: we have our first posted art :woo: congrats bear it is cute :giggle: on point shading as well :ahee:

----------------------
god helse store ører

translation compliance:
Spoiler:
Show
cheers big ears
alkaline.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
This thread will just be full of realism and photography 😒
FrenchUnicorn
Report 5 years ago
CoolCavy I'm in love with Onion :love: :blush:
LeyK
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Heheh ofc Leyk :rofl: gotta invite a future graphic artist :ahee: looool shush :slap: seen them and they ain't stickmen :cry2:

----------------------
*AS art update that noone cares about :rofl:*
So so so close to finishing my prep sheet :cry2: spent so many hours on it if i look at it any longer im gonna combust :headfire: also banned from doing all nighters for my own health lmao :lol: Can fill it with one more piece (ofc it is quality not quantity but there needs to be some decent amount of quantity to fill an A2 sized board ) and then that's it :cry: <<< tears of relief. Ok ok so i still need to do the exam (10 days to go :afraid:) and gotta finish of my sketchbook but the sooner this prep is done the sooner that massive thing is ticked off the list
*scootles off back to do art*
:getmecoat:
Forgot I'm technically an artist... Well according to you :sigh:

Oh and btw... all nighters can be done with the help of napping during the day #ninwisdom :ninja:
Just helping Don't do it tho if ^ is not the case :shakecane:
prazzyjazzy
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Aw this looks cool! I've been looking for a thread like this <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (35)
7.38%
October 2021 (214)
45.15%
November 2021 (53)
11.18%
December 2021 (62)
13.08%
January 2021 (54)
11.39%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.65%