Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am doing the new AS history Edexcel Course 'Power and Belief'. I was just wondering how people doing AS Edexcel history are revising? I am currently putting all my topics into themes, in prep for the essays, and writing key dates and events for source questions. But i'm just wondering what other methods people are using?

Thank you! :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloemortonxx)
    I am doing the new AS history Edexcel Course 'Power and Belief'. I was just wondering how people doing AS Edexcel history are revising? I am currently putting all my topics into themes, in prep for the essays, and writing key dates and events for source questions. But i'm just wondering what other methods people are using?

Thank you! :-)
    Hey,

I'm doing a different exam board, but it's pretty much the same methods of revision right?

Here's a few of my revision tips I use:
    • Summarise the content of each module on one sheet of paper and memorise this
    • Condense events into 3 bullet points [Linking with the point above]
    • Make a list of significant events and their dates and highlight each one you manage to remember
    • Do every single past paper question
    • Plan your essays with bullet points within a minute
    • Time yourself when doing essays
    • Practice writing really fast
    I hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Hey,

I'm doing a different exam board, but it's pretty much the same methods of revision right?

Here's a few of my revision tips I use:
    • Summarise the content of each module on one sheet of paper and memorise this
    • Condense events into 3 bullet points [Linking with the point above]
    • Make a list of significant events and their dates and highlight each one you manage to remember
    • Do every single past paper question
    • Plan your essays with bullet points within a minute
    • Time yourself when doing essays
    • Practice writing really fast
    I hope this helps!
    Thank you soo much!!!!! :-D

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.