Bubbles999
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I now have my conditional offers and have narrowed them down to AUB and UCA Farnham, I really can't decide which to make my firm.
Is anyone else out there in the same situation?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bubbles999)
I now have my conditional offers and have narrowed them down to AUB and UCA Farnham, I really can't decide which to make my firm.
I've moved this to the Creative Arts forum. If you look around there are a number of similar threads in here.

Also check out the forums for each university Arts University Bournemouth and University for the Creative Arts
geeorgiaburton
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bubbles999)
My two choices were AUB and UCA Farnham. I decided to go with AUB since the social side and trips etc are so much better, alongside the equipment you get to use, chance of collaborations and work spaces. UCA is pretty expensive as well as being a small town. But it is completely personal preference. Hope this helps!
Bubbles999
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
I've moved this to the Creative Arts forum. If you look around there are a number of similar threads in here.

Also check out the forums for each university Arts University Bournemouth and University for the Creative Arts
Thanks. My main worry about AUB is accommodation, I've been told that I'm very unlikely to get on campus. I don't know anyone else going to AUB and the accommodation day sounds pretty daunting. I do feel that AUB would be better, whilst UCA Farnham would be a safe option which I could regret.
iMack
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Finding accommodation can be quite a daunting task, but remember everyones in the same boat. Unfortunately they don't have halls on campus anymore however they're located closer to town where all the students live. Perfect spot for shared housing is in Winton. Half way between uni and the town centre - but Winton is a hub on it's own with plenty shopping and life.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (78)
16.56%
No one else does (142)
30.15%
I'm embarrassed about my background (55)
11.68%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (165)
35.03%
We don't use a video platform (8)
1.7%
I don't have a camera (11)
2.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (12)
2.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise