Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for accomodation - Starting September 2016 - Canterbury Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

So currently i am doing my A-Levels in London. I am planning to move out in order to go to Canterbury Christ Church starting from September 2016. I have already started looking for accomodation. It may be too early but i want to know what i am signing up for. I would like to ask you guys what websites would you recommend to search for houses in that area. I tried Student.com but only the Canterbury Student Village comes up. I also used rightmove.com and studenttenant.com. Maybe its me but i cant find any suitable places since i may be searching for it all wrong as it is my first time. Could you please recommed me some websites to look at. Or even better if you find any properties that i can look at.

I am looking for something no more than £400ppm, with ether single or double room i dont mind. I dont mind commuting to the uni up to 1 hour travel from Canterbury Christ Church University. On suite bathroom is more prefered but i am not fussy. Bills included as it is £400 already, possibly even broadband I dont know what else i may need. Also if you do search for a property to recommend for me could it also have a possibility of 3 people moving in as i will move in with friends if not 3 rooms then 2 rooms. Same specifications as i mentioned for all. If looking for a room is too much to ask for then at least the websites so i can do my own reaserch.

If there is any other things i should pay attention to when searching could you please let me know.

Kind Regards

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Universal Student Living

Universal Student Living

“All-inclusive student accommodation in prime locations across the UK.”

Articles:

Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.