Gcse re ethics - christianity & islam quotes

Watch
SmallTown
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Is there a document that has all the quotes for the RE exam? I can't seem to find it on the AQA website.
SmallTown
Rep:
?
Anyone. I really need to use some quotes for the exam, but I don't know which ones. I want to revise for RE in the holidays, but have just got my school book notes which don't cover the whole syllabus. Any quotes for the exams in the title would be helpful. I've checked the bitiesize website but don't really want to take the risk of learning the wrong quotes. Someone help me?
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i've compared my notes with bbc bitesize and there's nothing wrong with the quotes, it's a bit long on the bbc so you should shorten it. I do RE AQA too and my teacher gives us booklets on each topic (e.g discrimination) and it has all the facts on the topic then a little section at the back on christians and buddhism views (i do buddhism instead of islam) with quotes. im not sure if it's available online because it was made by my RE head of department
SmallTown
Rep:
?
(Original post by ihatePE)
i've compared my notes with bbc bitesize and there's nothing wrong with the quotes, it's a bit long on the bbc so you should shorten it. I do RE AQA too and my teacher gives us booklets on each topic (e.g discrimination) and it has all the facts on the topic then a little section at the back on christians and buddhism views (i do buddhism instead of islam) with quotes. im not sure if it's available online because it was made by my RE head of department
Thanks, we didn't get that I know the teachings but don't know any quotes so I'll just use bitesize and the spec.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (97)
61.78%
No (60)
38.22%

Watched Threads