Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    male chickens taste a bit weird vs female chickens but meat is meat. breast meat is still the best cut of a chicken. leg is the worst and dont wont to talk about organs as I dislike them (why do people love liver- its too weird).

ReputationRep:
    0/10

Unoriginal

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    male chickens taste a bit weird vs female chickens but meat is meat. breast meat is still the best cut of a chicken. leg is the worst and dont wont to talk about organs as I dislike them (why do people love liver- its too weird).
    You don't know food. You don't know ****.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    OK, can someone delete this thread, my friends are messing around on my phone

Edit: dont delete on 2nd thoughts (thought someone wrote somethings about me being guy but the guy was just threadbaiting).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    1/10

Better but still not believable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    So they go on to TSR and have an understanding of how to create a thread in 'Chat'.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    So they go on to TSR and have an understanding of how to create a thread in 'Chat'.
    well, a lot of people use TSR. I just so happen to not log off on my phone (security risk I know)- makes it easier to post / respond I find

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    well, a lot of people use TSR. I just so happen to not log off on my phone (security risk I know)- makes it easier to post / respond I find
    What are your friends usernames?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What are your friends usernames?
    1 of theirs is tpx1 - thats the dude who started this thread, the others I have no idea lol

edit: apparently tpx1 was his old account but was hacked (cough bullcrap cough)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    0/10

Unoriginal
    Hey, that's not fair. At least the title was ballsy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    i like leg the best actually....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by thefatone)
    i like leg the best actually....
    Ah, just read the title (thought the idiot posted something about me being gay lol).

having read the thread. I retract my previous comments about deleting it (I really need to log out of SR lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    Ah, just read the title (thought the idot posted something abot me being gay lol).

having read the thread. I retract my previous comments about deleting it (I really need to log out of SR lol)
    i agree, i think chicken breast is too mainstream
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You don't know food. You don't know ****.
    I hate leg meat: its too fatty for my liking.my personal favourite is skinless wings tbh (breast I like if it is moist and like heart). you do know **** is another word for male bird right?

(ps I know it means penis and thats what I thought when I saw this post lol)

ReputationRep:
    Ha you guys are so mean it's just a joke post.

ReputationRep:
    you ain't tasted **** until you tasted

Name:  cb2.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  124.5 KB

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.