Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In French how would I say 'I don't like our school uniform however, I can see why there is one as its easier to know what to wear in the morning and it's more practical.'
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    It has been a while since I did French but this is roughly how I would translate it. You might want to check it's correct before you use it though. :lol:

Je n'aime pas l'uniforme scolaire, cependant je comprends qu'il y a des raisons pratiques pourquoi nous nous les portons. Par exemple, je sais toujours exactement les vetements que je vais porter chaque matin donc je me habille rapidement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    It has been a while since I did French but this is roughly how I would translate it. You might want to check it's correct before you use it though. :lol:

Je n'aime pas l'uniforme scolaire, cependant je comprends qu'il y a des raisons pratiques pourquoi nous nous les portons. Par exemple, je sais toujours exactement les vetements que je vais porter chaque matin donc je me habille rapidement.
    Thank you for your help

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.