The Student Room Group

AQA RS - Religion and Morality and Situation Ethics combined question help

I'm an AS student who is going to be sitting the AQA RS exam in May. I'm usually getting great marks but I had an exam recently with part b (9 marks) being 'Consider the view that situation ethics helps to clarify the relationship between religion and morality' (from June 2010 paper) ...needless to say I didn't get a great mark on this one.

I would appreciate any help from previous As or current students in terms of notes how to structure the essay and how much to right in terms of pages.
Any help would be useful

I have a lot of notes on Situation ethics OR religion and morality but not a lot of them combined and didn't know how to answer this question effectively.
Original post by oceanderp
I'm an AS student who is going to be sitting the AQA RS exam in May. I'm usually getting great marks but I had an exam recently with part b (9 marks) being 'Consider the view that situation ethics helps to clarify the relationship between religion and morality' (from June 2010 paper) ...needless to say I didn't get a great mark on this one.

I would appreciate any help from previous As or current students in terms of notes how to structure the essay and how much to right in terms of pages.
Any help would be useful

I have a lot of notes on Situation ethics OR religion and morality but not a lot of them combined and didn't know how to answer this question effectively.

maybe something to do with the bible, jesus loving your neighbour? tie that in with fletchers theory, maybe other religions if you know about them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending