Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Accommodation 2016 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rintee_)
    I applied the first day it opened. I just put in my UCAS id, surname and date of birth and it worked. Email the uni if you're having problems with accessing it!
    Yes same i applied the first day it opened. Annoying how we have to wait till August to find out which 1 out of the 5 accommodation's we get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImoFord1)
    Ah mine is un-conditional as i already have my grades. No i haven't, how do you start it? I've had no email asking me to do it or anything, i know it has to be done but i dunno if they do it for me or by myself.
    Well it says on track that they'll get in contact once the offer is firmed but it's almost been a month and I've heard nothing? Might email them soon and see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rintee_)
    Well it says on track that they'll get in contact once the offer is firmed but it's almost been a month and I've heard nothing? Might email them soon and see
    Thats so strange as i have confirmed my offer and have heard nothing of starting the DBS process yet I'm 100% going in September. I think I'l email them too and see what they say, god knows who i email about it though.

ReputationRep:
    What accommodation did you end up applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy_r12)
    What accommodation did you end up applying for?
    I did 1) St.george 2) Petros 3) lanfranc I think and then some others I can't remember. How was the accomadation day you went to yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    It was really good thank you! I applied for my accommodation this morning

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Ive a place at CCCU on the Counselling coaching and mentoring course in September

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.