Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rintee_)
    I applied the first day it opened. I just put in my UCAS id, surname and date of birth and it worked. Email the uni if you're having problems with accessing it!
    Yes same i applied the first day it opened. Annoying how we have to wait till August to find out which 1 out of the 5 accommodation's we get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImoFord1)
    Ah mine is un-conditional as i already have my grades. No i haven't, how do you start it? I've had no email asking me to do it or anything, i know it has to be done but i dunno if they do it for me or by myself.
    Well it says on track that they'll get in contact once the offer is firmed but it's almost been a month and I've heard nothing? Might email them soon and see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rintee_)
    Well it says on track that they'll get in contact once the offer is firmed but it's almost been a month and I've heard nothing? Might email them soon and see
    Thats so strange as i have confirmed my offer and have heard nothing of starting the DBS process yet I'm 100% going in September. I think I'l email them too and see what they say, god knows who i email about it though.

ReputationRep:
    What accommodation did you end up applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy_r12)
    What accommodation did you end up applying for?
    I did 1) St.george 2) Petros 3) lanfranc I think and then some others I can't remember. How was the accomadation day you went to yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    It was really good thank you! I applied for my accommodation this morning

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Ive a place at CCCU on the Counselling coaching and mentoring course in September

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.