Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I finish college in June and I'm considering uni after but I don't know if I want to be in debt for 30+ years of my life and I might not get anything out of it with some graduates not finding work these days, is it worth it?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    It depends on your own personal preference and what you want to do as a career. If you're doing a vocational course, depending on what it is, employment might be better although I don't know you. What subject do you take?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymousanon97)
    I finish college in June and I'm considering uni after but I don't know if I want to be in debt for 30+ years of my life and I might not get anything out of it with some graduates not finding work these days, is it worth it?
    Make the choice for yourself, but please don't use the idea of being in debt stop you from going to university. Don't limit yourself.

Good luck.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.