Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have I been deleted on Snapchat? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I had a mate on there with a babyface and a yellow face next to his name, which means 'friend' and 'best friend' respectively right?

Now I just looked and both of those faces have gone beside his name.

Have I been deleted?

I can still view his story and he still appears in my friend list, but just not with the faces next to the name.

ReputationRep:
    the faces change, baby face means a new friend and best friends change all the time depending on who you snap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    the faces change, baby face means a new friend and best friends change all the time depending on who you snap
    I sent him 1 picture and a few messages this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    I sent him 1 picture and a few messages this week.

yeeah its probs changed, if you can send him snaps and they go through then he hasnt deleted you

ReputationRep:
    don't worry, you won't have been deleted!! It just means that he is neither a new friend (baby face emoji) any more, as you've been friends with him for a few days now, and nor is he one of your best friends (hence why the yellow face is not there) as you've not snapped him a lot/a lot recently
    Hope that helped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    yeeah its probs changed, if you can send him snaps and they go through then he hasnt deleted you
    Ok thanks

Its kind of awkward though, as he is a bit uninterested in my messages anyway. So snapping him (to test if he's still able to receive them) will only make me look more desperate.

I can still see his snap score though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadine_leese)
    don't worry, you won't have been deleted!! It just means that he is neither a new friend (baby face emoji) any more, as you've been friends with him for a few days now, and nor is he one of your best friends (hence why the yellow face is not there) as you've not snapped him a lot/a lot recently
    Hope that helped
    OK, makes sense as I added him Tuesday.

But I messaged him earlier about what is he doing at the weekend and he read it and didn't reply. That's why I am getting suspicious.

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks

Its kind of awkward though, as he I a bit uninterested in my messages anyway. So snapping him (to test if he's still able to receive them) will only make me look more desperate.
    not really, send him a snap of food or something and make it out like you sent it loadsa people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    not really, send him a snap of food or something and make it out like you sent it loadsa people
    I am very new to Snapchat, so I am learning all the time.

Wouldn't I just use My Story if I wanted to share a photo with loads of people.

Anyway thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    I am very new to Snapchat, so I am learning all the time.

Wouldn't I just use My Story if I wanted to share a photo with loads of people.

Anyway thanks for your help
    haha no i do it all the time to spark conversation or to check whos awake

ReputationRep:
    Milzime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Milzime
    :bigsmile:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.