The Student Room Group

Video leaked of Vladimir Putin engaging in "homosexual activity"

A video has been leaked on the popular Russian video sharing website strawpoii.com which reportedly shows the Russian President Vladimir engaging in homosexual activity while drunk in the western city of Yekaterinburg. Vladimir Putin has refused to deny the authenticity of the video in a press conference held today.

What do you guys think? Does it negate his attempts to promote heterosexual lifestyles? Video available at strawpoii.com
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I think that's an incredibly obvious april fools prank. Make it less obvious.
Warning Guys: THIS IS A SCREAMER. If things like that scare you then DO NOT go on it

:smile::smile::smile:

How did he think he wasn't gonna get recorded? Video quality is surprisingly good for a russian phone recording.
I have an image of the alleged activity. Beware, I've had to censor it.

Spoiler

Reply 6
Original post by iEthan
I have an image of the alleged activity. Beware, I've had to censor it.

Spoiler

Where do I get this platinum?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Official word from TSR says you can find it here: http://thestudentroom.co.uk/platinum.php?=registration
Reply 8

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can get my login for it for free at http://tiny.cc/j1ahay
No pint wasting money by getting it direct from TSR.
Reply 9
Original post by iEthan
Official word from TSR says you can find it here: http://thestudentroom.co.uk/platinum.php?=registration

Original post by Trapz99

Thanks guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trapz99

Tbh this is a cheaper option, be careful though… word has it that funds from TSR Platinum are going towards @Puddles the Monkey's holiday and she won't be happy with people getting dodgy discounts… :erm:
Original post by iEthan
Tbh this is a cheaper option, be careful though… word has it that funds from TSR Platinum are going towards @Puddles the Monkey's holiday and she won't be happy with people getting dodgy discounts… :erm:

I've chosen Ethan's link because I like cats and I trust mods more and.. Yes. I didn't use the other link if someone was curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is puddles....

Stuck in an office, with no perks other than free bananas of unprediactable quality, occasional biscuits, a generous pension scheme and discount easter chocolate, she's not been on holiday in months....

But you can help!

Buy TSR platinum for only £499.99 and help send a poor monkey for a relaxing two weeks off in the bahamas, today!

:puppyeyes:
(edited 8 years ago)
I've chosen Ethan's link because I like cats and I trust mods more and.. Yes. I didn't use the other link if someone was curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've done the right thing :yep: now you can help Puddles and her endless search for a holiday :puppyeyes:

Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This is puddles....

Stuck in an office, with no perks other than free bananas of unprediactable quality, occasional biscuits, a generous pension scheme and discount easter chocolate, she's not been on holiday in four whole months....

But you can help!

Buy TSR platinum for only £499.99 and help send a poor monkey for a relaxing two weeks off in the bahamas, today!

Only £499.99? Puddles! It's a direct debit of £499.99 a month! :yep: money well spent…
Original post by homeland.lsw
this entire thread is justclickbait

How can you say that?! Just look at the state of Puddles' desk! There's a total lack of biscuits and one semi-decent (but lukewarm because she forgot about it) cup of coffee there! This is a travesty!

Here's an image of it so you can see why this is an important cause for TSR:

Spoiler

Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This is puddles....

Stuck in an office, with no perks other than free bananas of unprediactable quality, occasional biscuits and discount easter chocolate, she's not been on holiday in four whole months....

But you can help!

It's so sad, how can you live without a holiday? I'll help! Also, will definitely tell my friends about that, they'll certainly show their support. But.. The thing is..

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's so sad, how can you live without a holiday? I'll help! Also, will definitely tell my friends about that, they'll certainly show their support. But.. The thing is..

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, but with TSR platinum, you get hoards of friends delivered directly to your doorstep at 1am on the third Tuesday of every month for 5 minutes! Problem solved! Spend spend spend! :evil:
ahem, wrong emoticon there… I meant :excited:
He caved in after war was waged by the Queer Army

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending