Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know it's been asked a lot and mostly ignored, but i'm sure someone must be able to help,

Any one of these (or more) would be helpful

June 2002 Mark Scheme
    Jan 2003 Mark Scheme
    Jan 2004 Mark Scheme (although i realise probably no-one has it)

June 2003 has been posted on a different thread if anyone else is wondering where to get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoidberg)
    I know it's been asked a lot and mostly ignored, but i'm sure someone must be able to help,

Any one of these (or more) would be helpful

June 2002 Mark Scheme
    Jan 2003 Mark Scheme
    Jan 2004 Mark Scheme (although i realise probably no-one has it)

June 2003 has been posted on a different thread if anyone else is wondering where to get it.
    I can't help you, but perhaps u can help me by posting the pastpapers that u have mentioned if possible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    I can't help you, but perhaps u can help me by posting the pastpapers that u have mentioned if possible!
    lol... do ya think you will have time to do all these papers?

ReputationRep:
    I've only got them actually on paper and I don't have a scanner. Tried taking digital camera pictures of them but I can't find the cable for connecting it to the PC :\ Sorry, if it turns up i'll put whatever I can up. I think jan 2004 was posted in another thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    lol... do ya think you will have <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> to do all these papers?
    yeah good point..need an early night and a hot bath to calm these nerves down!...no more, either I know it or not!

ReputationRep:
    yeah good point..need an early night and a hot bath to calm these nerves down!...no more, either I know it or not!
    well i dont want to discourage you from revising... theres plenty of time yet...
    maybe it would be better to focus on revising rather than papers... IMO papers are not that useful in revision as they wont ask the same questions again will they... (exception is maths where they more or less ask the same question again and again but with different numbers )

ReputationRep:
    No no...I love studying, so no one can ever discourage me from revising, its just a theory I have lived upto that never study or revise the night b4...guess I am all too worked up abt this paper that I forgot my normal actions and decided to try some papers!..Don't worry, I am not doing any papers becuz u are right , its no use!...cheers!

ReputationRep:
    never study or revise the night b4
    erm... that the opposite to my motto...
    only study or revise the night before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    erm... that the opposite to my motto...
    only study or revise the night before
    LOL!!!...thats soooo funny!.cracked me up!....are you doing PHY6 tom?

ReputationRep:
    LOL!!!...thats soooo funny!.cracked me up!....are you doing PHY6 tom?
    lol... well i dont use that motto anymore... it really screwed up my GCSEs... yup phy6 tomorrow... i think ill start revising in a few hours (joking)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    lol... well i dont use that motto anymore... it really screwed up my GCSEs... yup phy6 tomorrow... i think ill start revising in a few hours (joking)
    Glad that was a joke..but from the way you help us on UKL, you sound pretty smart! so I guess you haven't got much to worry abt.....I am doing alevel physics in 1 year, and its all a bit too much but since I just LOVE maths, I guess I enjoy it..also, my phys teacher was a gr8 person thats why I enjoyed it even more!...
    btw, which part of the world are you in, if you don't mind me asking?....
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    Glad that was a joke..but from the way you help us on UKL, you sound pretty smart! so I guess you haven't got much to worry abt.....I am doing alevel physics in 1 year, and its all a bit too much but since I just LOVE maths, I guess I enjoy it..also, my phys teacher was a gr8 person thats why I enjoyed it even more!...
    btw, which part of the world are you in, if you don't mind me asking?....
    cheers
    your doing it in one year!!! and your calling me smart?????
    well i dont really need a high mark in this to make my A but i do want to get an A in this module too... so im still working hard at it
    yeh my phy teacher is quite funny too... cracking all these jokes all the time and taking the piss outta students (but most of the time its me... but its laughs)...
    all physicists love maths... its a law of nature
    im in england, london as my profile says dont mind u asking... whereabouts are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    your doing it in one year!!! and your calling me smart?????
    well i dont really need a high mark in this to make my A but i do want to get an A in this module too... so im still working hard at it
    yeh my phy teacher is quite funny too... cracking all these <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=jokes&v=56">jokes</a> all the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> and taking the piss outta students (but most of the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> its me... but its laughs)...
    all physicists <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=love&v=56">love</a> maths... its a <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=law&v=56">law</a> of nature
    im in england, <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=london&v=56">london </a> as my profile says dont mind u asking... whereabouts are you?
    I am in Kuwait....but am not originally from there, just was born and live here...
    good to know you...
    Thanx for all ur help...me gonna log off in a bit to follow my mootto (bedand bath!)

ReputationRep:
    I am in Kuwait....but am not originally from there, just was born and live here...
    good to know you...
    Thanx for all ur help...me gonna log off in a bit to follow my mootto (bedand bath!)
    cool... are you coming to uni here?
    good luck in phy6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    all physicists love maths... its a law of nature
    lol! i cant stand maths, but i like physics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    lol! i cant stand maths, but i like physics!
    well... erm... u must like some parts of maths... logarithms, mechanics? they belong to the family of physics too

ReputationRep:
    mark schemes
    http://fred.hhc.ac.uk/subject/SCI/physics/
    thank me later, please i insist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    cool... are you coming to uni here?
    good luck in phy6
    nopes..the goodKuwait univs only take Kuwaitis and also they don't have what I want to study...Maths!...I will probably go to my home country (Pakistan)...some good univs there which have maths as bacholer programs...what abt you, which univ..looking at you, u could try Oxford or Cambridge even Harvard

ReputationRep:
    logs ... aarghmechanics ... only when ist a 'real' situation
    i just hate the way maths is all just piles of numbers and symbols. when you do calculations in physics, you can really visualise whats happening. i have to be able to 'see' it to understand it, and i really cant with stuff like calculus and quadratics.

ReputationRep:
    nopes..the goodKuwait univs only take Kuwaitis and also they don't have what I want to study...Maths!...I will probably go to my home country (Pakistan)...some good univs there which have maths as bacholer programs...what abt you, which univ..looking at you, u could try Oxford or Cambridge even Harvard
    nah those seem a bit outta my league im going to warwick if i get my grades or lse if i dont

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.