Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Post your results below You can take the quiz here:

http://curiosityquiz.staffs.ac.uk/

This quiz was created using info from our current lecturers and students.

ReputationRep:
    Biological and Biomedical Science.
    Social Work and Welfare.

I am interested in Environtmental Health which I guess could be classed as a mixture of both lol
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by weathergirl96)
    Biological and Biomedical Science.
    Social Work and Welfare.

I am interested in Environtmental Health which I guess could be classed as a mixture of both lol
    That's really interesting - it looks like the results were pretty accurate for you then

Have you applied for Environmental Health at Staffs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Staffordshire University)
    That's really interesting - it looks like the results were pretty accurate for you then

Have you applied for Environmental Health at Staffs?
    I'm hopfully starting September 2017. I may apply there however it may be a little too far away for me!

ReputationRep:
    i got health and social care and forensic science. which is pretty good seeing as i didn't know whether to go into social work or a science based course
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by hannahg1486)
    i got health and social care and forensic science. which is pretty good seeing as i didn't know whether to go into social work or a science based course
    The quiz can throw up some unexpected answers. I tried it and got Law and Product Design! Did the quiz help make your mind up? - You can chat through anything you're unsure about with our Enquiries Team - [email protected]

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.