Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I am going to a festival in summer and won't be 18 by then - just 17 How do me and my friends smuggle alcohol in? Please don't rant about :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: like I shouldn't do it because I have no patience for people like you don't you dare tell me you didn't drink at my age!

So yea, any ideas welcomed.

Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    I got you fam

Name:  tumblr_mcdd6hVFNx1rt7j2bo1_400.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  36.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    put some in a flat flask and put on your body but its hard to smuggle in alcohol if they do patdowns
    or just ask someone to buy for you
    pre drink
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by iliacl)
    I got you fam

Name:  tumblr_mcdd6hVFNx1rt7j2bo1_400.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  36.8 KB
    I need ones a man can get away with
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by chickenfoot)
    put some in a flat flask and put on your body but its hard to smuggle in alcohol if they do patdowns
    or just ask someone to buy for you
    pre drink
    It's a 3 day festival so I'll have all my camping stuff there, is there any way I can disguise it in any everyday household items?

ReputationRep:
    maybe it's simply not possible? if you can invent or find a device to hide it then that attempt that
    once I went into a club in london without realising that they were going to search me, and I had "things" in my pocket, and I was sweating like roger ebert when they came up to me - I was so convinced that at that moment I was going to prison, but then they either found it and didn't care, or they didn't even find it. hm...but then they raped me with the price of admission so fair enough to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeB16)
    I need ones a man can get away with
    get a girl with fried eggs to don it for you fam

ReputationRep:
    Put it in an empty fragrance bottle? They wouldn't check those

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.