The Student Room Group

How much more difficult is A2 Psychology compared to AS?

I do Psychology now and I find it pretty simple ngl. I find it really interesting and I don't mind revising it that much. I'm just wondering whether A2 is a massive step up or not because I've found AS to be okay!
lol I found AS to be okay as well, I find A2 quite the jump though...way more content to revise and it's mainly essay based and top marks I find hard to reach because my evaluation points are not good enough....you might not find it hard though
Reply 2
Doing A2 psychology (edexcel bored) is not hard but you need to do a lot more work than AS. A2 is more about the application of psychology and creating synoptic links between all the topics you have learnt including your AS work. A2 is more about understanding each topic because with AS you could get away with memorising a lot of points and just mention them to get a mark but with A2 you need to be able to evaluate and to do so you need to really know the concept because there is a debate section...
Original post by AndrewKn0x
I do Psychology now and I find it pretty simple ngl. I find it really interesting and I don't mind revising it that much. I'm just wondering whether A2 is a massive step up or not because I've found AS to be okay!

Quick Reply

Latest