Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else not able to put Brayford Quay as choice for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    I believe it's over subscribed mate, I'm one of the lucky ones. I applied to Brayford on the first day. If you really want to go, you could always ring on results day if they have a place available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JQLeitch)
    I believe it's over subscribed mate, I'm one of the lucky ones. I applied to Brayford on the first day. If you really want to go, you could always ring on results day if they have a place available.
    Did you get to choose from different room options when you selected Brayford Quay?

I was only able to select Standard Ensuite when I applied for Brayford. /:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JQLeitch)
    I gathered that was the case. Oh well, just a bit annoying as it was my first choice, but I'm not too fussed. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m_james)
    Did you get to choose from different room options when you selected Brayford Quay?

I was only able to select Standard Ensuite when I applied for Brayford. /:
    Yeah I was the same. I believe on results day you get to apply for the specific room. (I want to go for the cheapest )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.