Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey guys. I'm a 16 year old dude and am looking for some help.
    Growing up, I used to wear sailor costumes to parties, have lots of gossip with girls and had several chiwawas that I used to dress. My wardrobe is full of half-shirts and make-up and my regular TV routine is pretty much The Only Way is Essex.

Recently, I went on this residential trip where I had my first kinda intimate experience with a girl and I loved it.

Since, then I realized I had undiscovered but lovable hobbies: I love cars, football, and doing dead lifts at the gym; things I never did before that trip. I actually enjoyed Batman vs Superman the other day and didn't even cry when Superman died. I don't curl my wrists anymore and my greetings with other guys has changed into firm handshakes rather than kisses on the cheek. The things I used to do and how I used to dress I now hate; I threw all my dresses and hats away!

So I've come to a firm understanding of my sexuality and I am sure it's not even bi-sexual. I'm sure my friends will adjust to the change.
    What I really want to know is, how would I confess to my dads that I'm actually straight??

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 11694856_848635978547558_2845115613901849381_n.jpg (7.6 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Ok what????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really can't tell if this is trolling or not, loordd.

ReputationRep:
    It is supposed to be before noon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    hey guys. I'm a 16 year old dude and am looking for some help.
    growing up, i used to wear sailor costumes to parties, have lots of gossip with girls and had several chiwawas that i used to dress. My wardrobe is full of half-shirts and make-up and my regular tv routine is pretty much the only way is essex.

Recently, i went on this residential trip where i had my first kinda intimate experience with a girl and i loved it.

Since, then i realized i had undiscovered but lovable hobbies: I love cars, football, and doing dead lifts at the gym; things i never did before that trip. I actually enjoyed batman vs superman the other day and didn't even cry when superman died. I don't curl my wrists anymore and my greetings with other guys has changed into firm handshakes rather than kisses on the cheek. The things i used to do and how i used to dress i now hate; i threw all my dresses and hats away!

So i've come to a firm understanding of my sexuality and i am sure it's not even bi-sexual. I'm sure my friends will adjust to the change.
    What i really want to know is, how would i confess to my dads that i'm actually straight??
    looooool

ReputationRep:
    oh my

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.