Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking a leave of absence from my 2nd year studying psychology due to my mental health deteriorating, and will be repeating it in September 2016.

How did you find settling in to a new group of people that had already made friendship groups?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pretty exciting but daunting at the same time. I just had to speak to people and socialize. I am now one of the popular kids at my school. I am also black. What am I doing. I need to revise. Bye. :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bilbosbae)
    I'm taking a leave of absence from my 2nd year studying psychology due to my mental health deteriorating, and will be repeating it in September 2016.

How did you find settling in to a new group of people that had already made friendship groups?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did this in my third year so am currently repeating it. It's difficult in a way because the other students all know each other and they can be a bit like wait, who are you? but once you explain your name and that you are retaking then they are all fine You might just need to put in a little more effort

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.