The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Keaky85
Does anyone have an email for the Contact (caroline) in Leeds please?

0113 285 0112 - I don't have the email sorry
Original post by CTULondon
Hi all, I have been given an offer for WC position in Midlands. I got 5666 which is okay but not great. Around page 45ish of the thread there have been many people whole scored 4545 or similar and they got offered a position within 6 months or the reserve list was extended and then they were offered it later on. I think some district's have put everyone who made the cut on a reserve list and then they will allocate to various branches . basically apply for other jobs but certainly do not give up as you should recieve and offer

hope so i scored 6665
Has anyone been offered a position in Scotland at all? I scored 6,6,6,5 in my interview competences and was put on the reserve list last week. Haven't heard of anyone being offered a job yet so was wondering if anyone on here has heard anything about it? :smile:
so I got my feedback 6665 on the reserve list how do i find out where i am on the list ?
Original post by shrich12
so I got my feedback 6665 on the reserve list how do i find out where i am on the list ?

The contact person details are on the original job advert which you can access via your account. However I must warn that the information I received seems to differ from what others have been told
am 106 on the list should I just give up hope?
Original post by Robinal
The contact person details are on the original job advert which you can access via your account. However I must warn that the information I received seems to differ from what others have been told

thank you am 106th
thank you am 106th

Is that the list for Durham & Tees Valley? If so did you ask how many are on the list? What did you score on your feedback? From what I gather there will be a number of Work Coach posts over 21 sites and there were over 450 interviewed for this area. Reading further back on this thread people have been in the 90's on the reserve list and have eventually been offered jobs so don't give up all hope
Anyone heard anything from Durham & Tees Valley?
Original post by Robinal
Is that the list for Durham & Tees Valley? If so did you ask how many are on the list? What did you score on your feedback? From what I gather there will be a number of Work Coach posts over 21 sites and there were over 450 interviewed for this area. Reading further back on this thread people have been in the 90's on the reserve list and have eventually been offered jobs so don't give up all hope
yeah Durham Teesvalley also put in Sunderland I put in loads of locations
yeah Durham Teesvalley also put in Sunderland I put in loads of locations

i scored 6665
Original post by SLC1985
Anyone heard anything from Durham & Tees Valley?

Nothing other than lm on the reserve list
Original post by Robinal

thank you am 106th
Might try that myself. Got two more interviews next month AO universal credit and EO Learning delivery officer.

Just trying to think of a delivering at pace example
Original post by Armymedic2016
Application in reserve

You’ve reached the required standard but we’re unable to offer you a job immediately.

We've placed you on a reserve list from which appointments may be made if a similar job becomes available.

Interview feedback Selection exercise

Managing a quality service 6
Example given strongly demonstrated all elements of descriptors, some exceeding expectations.

Making effective decisions 6
Strong example demonstrating all elements of competency to a high standard.

Building capability for all 5
Example initially focussed on coaching a group of people however led onto a specific example of coaching an individual.

Leading and communicating 4
Example gave a very broad example of working with a diverse range of people with varying challenges. Would have been improved by a more specific example of a challenging situation / conversation with an individual.

Overall rating Overall comments Strong Demonstration
Candidate was extremely well prepared and confident.

So does that mean l am in reserve, or is it like West Yorkshire a holding response?

I got the same scores as you and I'm now WC!
How long did it take, and where?
Original post by Armymedic2016
How long did it take, and where?

I got offered in Feb'17and then started in April'17.. NW region..
Anyone with an offer heard about training? I'm told I would likely have to go to Hull or York both are over an hour away to travel too! I queried this as over 2 hours travel on top of training for many weeks is a lot and was told as an EO you are expected to travel up to 90 minute radius :angry:
Original post by ranger56
Anyone with an offer heard about training? I'm told I would likely have to go to Hull or York both are over an hour away to travel too! I queried this as over 2 hours travel on top of training for many weeks is a lot and was told as an EO you are expected to travel up to 90 minute radius :angry:

No haven't enquired about training yet, just occupied with waiting for these pre employment checks to finish.

Out of interest which campaign did you apply for/ got an offer with? I'm with London and Home Counties - North London
Will definitely be contacting the contact tomorrow to find out where the potential training centre will be after hearing your locations!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending