The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by myturnnow
Yes I am ,it's very relaxed I've never worked any where like it , but the people are all lovely, I just need to learn the job which looks quite daunting ATM but I'll get there !

Yes you will :smile:
So pleased I made the reverse list. Life has a strange way of hitting you in the face when you least expect it!
Pre email jitters to find out where I am 1 month on! Hoping to hear post bank holiday and moved up!
Congrats to all who have offer! And to those waiting - it will happen! My dad says so for me - he has Alzheimer's and just diagnosed with terminal cancer . So won't give up as he believes in me😍
Original post by JAC567
So pleased I made the reverse list. Life has a strange way of hitting you in the face when you least expect it!
Pre email jitters to find out where I am 1 month on! Hoping to hear post bank holiday and moved up!
Congrats to all who have offer! And to those waiting - it will happen! My dad says so for me - he has Alzheimer's and just diagnosed with terminal cancer . So won't give up as he believes in me😍

Well done!! How long were you on the reserve list for? Do you mind me asking what your interview scores were?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JAC567

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Did they tell you that they would be making offers after the bank holiday? Am I right in thinking that you are waiting on Notts?
Original post by JAC567

I am very sorry to hear about your father. Your dad is right - it will happen!
Day 16 of waiting for checks and still haven't heard anything
For anybody that's been called and made an offer, via the reserve list - what kind of number did they contact you from? Landline, mobile or unknown? Did they leave a voicemail if you weren't able to answer?

I get about 10 spam calls a day from dodgy numbers and have been answering way too many of these for my liking, just in case it;s them!
Original post by Jay Jones
For anybody that's been called and made an offer, via the reserve list - what kind of number did they contact you from? Landline, mobile or unknown? Did they leave a voicemail if you weren't able to answer?

I get about 10 spam calls a day from dodgy numbers and have been answering way too many of these for my liking, just in case it;s them!

They usually call on private and leave a voicemail if they can't reach you.
They called on private for me too
I had no caller id.
Has anyone had to do the OH Assist questionnaire?
Yes i did it , I got it before the request to do it so was insure if it was real , but it is !
Original post by myturnnow
Yes i did it , I got it before the request to do it so was insure if it was real , but it is !

I recieved a letter today with the username and password. How long till you hear back from them and do they request information from your doctor?
Original post by MinnieMe92
Has anyone had to do the OH Assist questionnaire?

Am I missing something? I didn't get this
Original post by Cat2121
Am I missing something? I didn't get this

This is for the health questionnaire. If you replied yes to something then you might get this.
I had nothing to declare, no issues, I think it's just a standard entry thing . I heard nothing from them and they only contact your doc if they have a reason . Sorry don't really know any more!
@Cat2121 I got mine on a separate email , maybe check your junk mail and see if there is something in there from them?
Mine was titled Cosmas application of that helps and does look like spam !!
Thank you myturnnow.

Cat2121 I think it's different for everyone. I didn't receive an email. I just received a letter with a link and my sign in details.
(edited 6 years ago)
Thanks. I've had a look through my junk mail and I've not received anything

Quick Reply