Reply 140
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
No problem :smile:

Lol I have fallen asleep revising too! :u:
You took your physics when you went out! Now that is dedication :biggrin:

Revision never stops :biggrin:!
Original post by HeimIX
Revision never stops :biggrin:!

Yep it never does! Well until maybe after exams, or when you get distracted for 3 hours watching Shows :colondollar: ( they were kind of educational :u:)
Reply 142
Yep it never does! Well until maybe after exams, or when you get distracted for 3 hours watching Shows :colondollar: ( they were kind of educational :u:)

LOOOL, dat is not gud mister:u:

What was the show???
Original post by HeimIX
LOOOL, dat is not gud mister:u:

What was the show???

How I met your mother- I am learning about characters
And the Big Bang Theory, which is pretty educational and scientific, right? :tongue:
Reply 144
How I met your mother- I am learning about characters
And the Big Bang Theory, which is pretty educational and scientific, right? :tongue:

LOOOOL agreed!
Original post by HeimIX
LOOOOL agreed!

Yo where do u watch big bang theory except from tv i cant find links
Original post by HeimIX
LOOOOL agreed!
I am considering finding German versions with subs for German revision :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Username3097486

YouTube?
YouTube?

tried that and i could only find clips. are you on older seasons?
Reply 149

I gotchu;

http://www.watchseries.li/serie/big_bang_theory :smile:
tried that and i could only find clips. are you on older seasons?

Yep I haven't really caught up with latest series yet
Reply 151
I am considering finding German versions with subs for German revision :biggrin:

Spoiler

That definitely would help. Been watching anime for about 4 years now, partly understand Japanese... just saying:colonhash:
Original post by HeimIX
That definitely would help. Been watching anime for about 4 years now, partly understand Japanese... just saying:colonhash:

Wow! The only thing I have learnt is Domo which I am not exactly sure what it means. But I have understood the Japanese school system and gender register :biggrin:
Reply 154
Wow! The only thing I have learnt is Domo which I am not exactly sure what it means. But I have understood the Japanese school system and gender register :biggrin:

I think domo means thank you, like how they say demo arigato - Thank you very much :tongue:
Reply 155
thanks man!

:smile:
Original post by HeimIX
I think domo means thank you, like how they say demo arigato - Thank you very much :tongue:

Ok thanks, I mean domo! :wink:
Reply 157
Really short post.

Ive been slacking ALOT, didn't do a drop of work today, i thought I should just take it easy for one day. I don't even feel guilty:colonhash:

Gonna get back on the grind tomorrow!
Original post by HeimIX
LOL yes please lets compare answers and as long as you know the subject inside out theres really no need for a rigorous timetable like mine :P I just like being hard on myself.

So I've finally gone through both papers and there were a few questions that completely stumped me -.-" I am quite surprised at the amount that I did remember :smile:
Considering maths is one of my stronger subjects I feel pretty confident but I'm so worried about Eng Lit :cc My grades have been consistently falling T^T
Reply 159
Original post by Whalien52
So I've finally gone through both papers and there were a few questions that completely stumped me -.-" I am quite surprised at the amount that I did remember :smile:
Considering maths is one of my stronger subjects I feel pretty confident but I'm so worried about Eng Lit :cc My grades have been consistently falling T^T

Same English lit is the bane of all existence... HOWEVER, before I could barely write a sentence or two, it was like I had permanent writer block but now, my sentences flow and Im really enjoying Eng, who knows what happened to me :3

And for the maths, shoot me some of your answers and I shall give you mine then well see if its correct, lol mine will prob be wrong :u:

Quick Reply

Latest