Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi

Bi male here. Haven't fooled around with a guy in a while. Tonight I sucked a guy, he didn't *** in my mouth but I think I tasted some pre-***. I had a pre molar taken out 6 months ago.

Anyway when I got back home 20 mins later, I used Corsodyl to have a mouth wash.

What are my chances of getting HIV? Shall I get PEP? I'm very sorry if I sound paranoid but I'm feeling very anxious and can't really sleep at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi

Bi male here. Haven't fooled around with a guy in a while. Tonight I sucked a guy, he didn't *** in my mouth but I think I tasted some pre-***. I had a pre molar taken out 6 months ago.

Anyway when I got back home 20 mins later, I used Corsodyl to have a mouth wash.

What are my chances of getting HIV? Shall I get PEP? I'm very sorry if I sound paranoid but I'm feeling very anxious and can't really sleep at the moment.
    Your chances of getting HIV or any other STD are very low. However, if you're feeling anxious or worried, go and get tested. It won't do you any harm. Don't panic though. As the song goes; Que será será. Odds are that you're fine. It will all look better after a good night's sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    HIV risk: nil.

He's probably not HIV+. Even if he were, without him ejaculating in your mouth, transmission risk is nil. Even if he had, it'd be tiny... so small that there are studies saying it could be nil.

It's possible rather than likely that you might have got something else, typically one of the bacterial ones. In a week or two, you can go to a sexual health clinic, tell them you go down on men and get a throat swab.

If you're feeling like this, it sounds like the sex you're having isn't as safe as you'd like it to be. Whether that means learning about the risks or reducing them by using condoms for oral is up to you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.