The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
Indeed you are! Please stick to the section which I linked to you previously. You posted there after I told you. You might get more luck later in the day as it's quite early… :h:

Are you a moderator ?
Do you watch every conversation? I'm just taking my chances I need as many people to fill it out as i can! And I suppose so, waiting game it is then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
Are you a moderator ?

Just trying to keep things tidy :giggle: I'm a community assistant, but this isn't my section :no:
Original post by Dina492373928
Do you watch every conversation? I'm just taking my chances I need as many people to fill it out as i can! And I suppose so, waiting game it is then

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is my job :lol: I totally understand that :hugs: but it's not fair on everyone else also in your situation, the rules must apply to everyone or it gets really messy :erm:
Nice one ! Who you gonna see

The vamps for the third time, maybe I'm too excited to sleep idk

It's like a massive forum site for literally anything u can think off, go on the site and promote whatever you want
Original post by 1secondsofvamps

I'm sensing a theme here… :laugh: Have fun! :excited:

No wonder you can't sleep! Hold up...vamps ? This forum is full of em 🙊👀
Original post by iEthan
Just trying to keep things tidy :giggle: I'm a community assistant, but this isn't my section :no:

Well ur doin a darn good job 👌🏾
Am I in the wrong place again

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a bellend I am. :rolleyes:

I started filling it in and saw FEMALE plastered at the top of the page. Sorry.
It's like a massive forum site for literally anything u can think off, go on the site and promote whatever you want

why would you ever come to TSR if you're already used to reddit?

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
I'm sensing a theme here… :laugh: Have fun! :excited:

I just realized that lmao
Ah thank you anyway!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alka-temp

Spoiler

No censoring? I might have to join a new forum.:smile:

Tbh I think they're a bit PC at times on here. It's only words on a screen at the end of the day.
(edited 7 years ago)
No wonder you can't sleep! Hold up...vamps ? This forum is full of em 🙊👀

Imagine if it ended up you guys being on the stage :K:
Original post by alka-temp

Spoiler

Tbh I just prefer this site because 1.they're friendly 2.give good advice and I can also relate to a lot of people on here, that's just my personal preference tho.
Imagine if it ended up you guys being on the stage :K:

I'm meeting James for lunch so..🙈
I'm meeting James for lunch so..🙈

James is actually my fav :love:, all the VIP tickets were sold out so I can't meet him smh
Original post by JamesN88
No censoring? I might have to join a new forum.:smile:

Tbh I think they're a bit PC at times on here. It's only words on a screen at the end of the day.

lol well depends on what you like. Personally I think interaction between users looks to be better on here, reading through discussions is what I prefer reddit for or making random comments (alot of people on here like the friendship aspect of TSR)

Exactly I mean swearing isn't harming anyone, then again it makes it so that students don't have to worry about their "parents walking in" while they're on TSR cause they know nothing randomly explicit is gonna be there. TSR don't allow sex tips or anything either, but I personally think they should have an 18+ bit so that's a proper student forum, cause they clearly didn't make it purely for the purposes of studying.

I also think they should calm down on reporting troll comments which actually get loads of reps for being funny, and crack down more of dupe accounts making troll threads.

Tbh I just prefer this site because 1.they're friendly 2.give good advice and I can also relate to a lot of people on here, that's just my personal preference tho.

hmmm igy

I feel like people don't have "friendships" on reddit (maybe I haven't used it enough), like I know loads of people like have TSR friends and tag each other in threads n sh*t and I don't think that happens on there, it's like a discussion site but more random and obviously more explicit.

Quick Reply

Latest