It's a navy-blue dress.

ReputationRep:
    Is the event ballroom or casual-er?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iliacl)
    Is the event ballroom or casual-er?
    Graduation

ReputationRep:
    Okay, the is pretty dark and stand-out-y, so I'd go either really light on the face (naturals I suppose) or rosy (think Naked 3). You want to juxtapose the dark block with something shimmery and girly to even it out. Feathery brows, blush, not too strong a contour.

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iliacl)
    Okay, the is pretty dark and stand-out-y, so I'd go either really light on the face (naturals I suppose) or rosy (think Naked 3). You want to juxtapose the dark block with something shimmery and girly to even it out. Feathery brows, blush, not too strong a contour.

Hope that helps
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you try a really nice gold smokey eye look (like the Naked 1/2 palette).

It compliments all eye and skin colours really well, and you can darken it up depending on how smokey you like your make up to look.

In terms of a lip colour, a gold smokey eye goes with most colours so you could either keep it quite neutral and glossy, or go really 'Hollywood Glamour' and try a red lip.

Hope this helps !

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.