The Student Room Group

A night with kim kardashian or £500 cash?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I'd take the £500 cash due to having bills to pay and stuff.
^ Welcome to adult life kid! :smile:

Another reason would be I wouldn't want to be smashing something
that is fake :rofl3: There are some things that money can't buy you
I.e natural booty etc which comes from hard work and adherence. :drool:

Yeah man I gotto reduce my credit card bill, an instant £500 is great stuff. Regardless of whether she's real, fake, attractive or not, it's just sex. You can get sex any time, when can you get an instant £500 for 0 hours work?
Original post by Souljer
I countered your whole statement and thats all you got? Lol.. Show me evidence shes plastic then.. Go on...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sound like a little child who just found out the Easter bunny is not real but is desperately trying to cling on to his illusion. Time to grow up sweetheart.
Original post by hezzlington
Yeah man I gotto reduce my credit card bill, an instant £500 is great stuff. Regardless of whether she's real, fake, attractive or not, it's just sex. You can get sex any time, when can you get an instant £500 for 0 hours work?

Exactly. #Preach

Original post by bluemadhatter
She's not all that, I can think of WAY prettier/sexier girls that I would give u £500 for

u r very pretty bmh :flutter:
Original post by Souljer
Which would you choose? Question goes to straight males (though Id question your sexuality if you chose the £500)

Mm, would I pay £500 not to have to spend a night in Ms Kardashian's company?

Its a no brainer.

If I pay £1000, could you guarantee that I will never have to meet her in my lifetime?
£500. Would not go near that vain, narcissistic, plastic filled woman if you paid me.
I'd take £500 NOT to sleep with her.

Or rather, would pay £500 not to sleep with her.

Woman is repellant
Original post by apronedsamurai
I'd take £500 NOT to sleep with her.

Or rather, would pay £500 not to sleep with her.

Woman is repellant

Well, that is the question, £500 or sleep with her :wink:

Edit: bold fail
Well, that is the question, £500 or sleep with her :wink:

Edit: bold fail

Well that was my point, I was using both statements to highlight the disdain I have for her
Reply 30

Spoiler

Good counter.

Lmao is this a joke? Getting rid if stretch marks on her breast? So if a woman used cocobutter to do this you would call them plastic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would pick £500. Mainly because I am broke and I need the money
Original post by Souljer
Lmao is this a joke? Getting rid if stretch marks on her breast? So if a woman used cocobutter to do this you would call them plastic?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cocoa butter isn't the same as laser surgery otherwise that's what she would of used and saved thousands of dollars.

You said there is no evidence of surgery so I provided some. The fact she's willing to pay so much money to have such a menial procedure suggests she probably gets more serious work done. Infact I'd bet a significant amount of money that she does.

Spoiler

There's some more 'evidence'.

Obviously, she probably won't admit to things like a buttlift/thigh injections, lip fillers or botox etc because it undermines the products she is trying to promote like waist trainers/make up etc.
I'd want to sleep under Kim's high-tog rated duvet :colondollar:
No way man. All the straight dudes that said they would honestly take £500 are liars. If Kim K came up to one of them and gave them that ultimatum, they would not hesitate to sleep with her. These dudes trying way to hard to sound hipster.
Original post by Butternuts96
No way man. All the straight dudes that said they would honestly take £500 are liars. If Kim K came up to one of them and gave them that ultimatum, they would not hesitate to sleep with her. These dudes trying way to hard to sound hipster.

How is that 'sounding hipster'. Why would you sleep with a woman over £500? Like I said earlier it's not hard to get laid, £500 doesn't come easy.
Reply 36
Let's be real though, you could sell the story for a far greater sum than £500 and would have an interesting tale to tell at the pub alongside having sex with someone attractive.

All upside.
:rofl3:

I'd take the £500, because just as Pink Floyd said (or sung):

"Money, get away
get a good job with good pay and you're okay."
Original post by Balor
Let's be real though, you could sell the story for a far greater sum than £500 and would have an interesting tale to tell at the pub alongside having sex with someone attractive.

All upside.

He said that you can't tell anyone or you'll be executed lol
How is that 'sounding hipster'. Why would you sleep with a woman over £500? Like I said earlier it's not hard to get laid, £500 doesn't come easy.

Yeah sure, it is actually is easy to get laid. Even ugly guys can pull on a night out but how "easy" or likely is it to get another chance to pull Kim K? I mean, it's just so silly. Any guy would jump at that opportunity just like any girl would jump at the opportunity to pull Channing Tatum/Ryan Gosling etc

Quick Reply

Latest