Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, as is the subject title. I was just curious what you all do in the evening?

I find there is literally nothing of interest to do. I know some people watch Netflix etc, is there anything else?

In Sheffield, ill go out for a beer or something and see maybe ten of the supposed 30000 students here. Where are they all?!!!?!

ReputationRep:
    All I do is revise 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    crying and procrastinating and more crying and then hug my mum and complain to her then cry more then do like 10 mins of work then nothing :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Drive around in my white van full of candy, y'know.. That's all I do. I swear!

ReputationRep:
    Stress over a never-ending piece of coursework that won't seem to make any sense whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    I just get on with assignments and independent research with small breaks in between lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Work, work, work and a bit more work.

ReputationRep:
    Do some work, get drunk, see people, watch netflix.........

Chill on social media

TSR and work. That's all life is, just :work: :work: :work:

ReputationRep:
    i tell myself to learn a bit more chemistry as my chances of failing currently are relatively high.... then instead i watch youtube, more specifically playthroughs of games my laptop wont play as it doesnt have enough RAM . not much really...

ReputationRep:
    At the moment revise, what else?

ReputationRep:
    Right now it seems like all I do is sit in my room by myself and do the odd bit of course reading. I'm in Sheffield too!

ReputationRep:
    Lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.