Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Looking at doing natural sciences or medicine at uni.
    Does anyone know any science work experience placement for a 15 year old in the Exeter area or Portsmouth area for the week of June 20-26 2016? I already have a medical work experience in Exeter Hospital later in the summer, but I need some for the week above, since I have finished my GCSEs by then. Also possibly medical related, but also biological and physics. Are there any placements in the university? Any ideas or websites to look for it?Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    Almost exactly same position - any useful places where can have a look at natural sciences when deciding between that and medicine and maybe even encoorperarating some biotechnology into it somewhere to see what it's all about around Exeter / Devon area. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonnie 99)
    Looking at doing natural sciences or medicine at uni.
    Does anyone know any science work experience placement for a 15 year old in the Exeter area or Portsmouth area for the week of June 20-26 2016? I already have a medical work experience in Exeter Hospital later in the summer, but I need some for the week above, since I have finished my GCSEs by then. Also possibly medical related, but also biological and physics. Are there any placements in the university? Any ideas or websites to look for it?Thank you!!
    Have you heard any further info regarding any of this? Also got medical work experience in Exeter Hospital post GCSEs but also looking into natural sciences and biotech etc. so any help would be great! Cheers

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.