Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, everyone~

Basically, I am thinking of transferring universities. I am not sad about my choice of university, I actually love it there. I love my tutors, classmates and the location of my university.

However, I am transferring universities for an entirely selfish reason because I do feel miserable because while I am down South, my boyfriend is up North.

Before I started at the university here I tried my hardest to go to GCU, Edinburgh (basically most universities that have graphic design/illustration on the Helensburgh > Edinburgh ScotRail line) but it didn't work out.

I don't know what to do. I can wait another 2 years and a bit or transfer now since it's easier.

If you know what it's like transferring universities, can I also have your opinion of it too and how difficult it was?

Thank you so much <3 xxx

ReputationRep:
    I transfered unis

but that is all I can give you because you are posting on the relationship forum

reported.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shankies)
    Hello, everyone~

Basically, I am thinking of transferring universities. I am not sad about my choice of university, I actually love it there. I love my tutors, classmates and the location of my university.

However, I am transferring universities for an entirely selfish reason because I do feel miserable because while I am down South, my boyfriend is up North.

Before I started at the university here I tried my hardest to go to GCU, Edinburgh (basically most universities that have graphic design/illustration on the Helensburgh > Edinburgh ScotRail line) but it didn't work out.

I don't know what to do. I can wait another 2 years and a bit or transfer now since it's easier.

If you know what it's like transferring universities, can I also have your opinion of it too and how difficult it was?

Thank you so much <3 xxx
    So you want to transfer universities because of your boyfriend?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    smh

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.