Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Lads holiday 2016 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My and 4 of my friends planing to go to a lads holidy this summer (july / august )

last year we went to zante which was awsome ! we had really great time ..
    we are looking for somewhere that has crazy nightlife chip drinks and a lot of people our age (18-22)
    anyway we thought about Ayia Napa and Magaluf or Malia
    so ...
    1) Which on u think is best and why ?

thanks in advance
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Niv1451)
    My and 4 of my friends planing to go to a lads holidy this summer (july / august )

we are looking for somewhere that has crazy nightlife chip drinks and a lot of people our age (18-22)
    so ...

thanks in advance
    I went to Magaluf last year, and it was so much :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing fun!!! Things were pretty damn cheap, and we also did loads of pres, so didn't actually need to spend too much! We had a villa about a 10 min walk from the Strip which made it really great - the only drawback was when my mate got pepper sprayed, but it kinda added to the fun

ReputationRep:

so ...

thanks in advance
    Malia was my first ever lads holiday and it didn't disappoint! Absolutely crazy, our hotel was literally part of the strip, so we walked out of the hotel to 1000's of party goers just like me and you!

Took around 900 euros and ran out of money on the very last day on our last meal, so all was good.

ReputationRep:

so ...

thanks in advance
    Having been to Malia and Magaluf I would say Magaluf is waaaaay better. Definitely choose that over Malia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwitchingOne)
    Having been to Malia and Magaluf I would say Magaluf is waaaaay better. Definitely choose that over Malia
    Right now it's really between magluf or ayia Napa and it's so hard to choose!! Which one of them is more popular?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    If you come across this guy, say hi for me. He'll probably be on his own.

ReputationRep:
    Right now it's really between magluf or ayia Napa and it's so hard to choose!! Which one of them is more popular?
    Napa is definitely more expensive so if money is an issue go for maga

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.