Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently on a placement year until the end of August then I go into my final year at Salford University in September so I can't join any shares from the summer.

I know the area well so I don't mind living at the other side of Manchester, Fallowfield etc. if rent is cheaper to make up for transport costs.

I'll be 27 soon so I'm a mature student though I don't act my age but with me going into my final year I'm not wanting halls of residence vibes, but in saying that I'm sociable and enjoy a night out, just not every night of the week!
    I'm clean and tidy and would prefer no grime/leaving food&pans out for weeks on end types haha.

Budget is up to £100pw including bills.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.