Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide, which is best overall and to choose (Liverpool or Reading). The idea of Liverpool been a member of the RG is a big positive. What's your view on these Uni's?. Are the both equally respected in the UK??. Anyone studying at these Uni's??.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Teiao9)
    I can't decide, which is best overall and to choose (Liverpool or Reading). The idea of Liverpool been a member of the RG is a big positive. What's your view on these Uni's?. Are the both equally respected in the UK??. Anyone studying at these Uni's??.
    I have a flamate who left Reading Uni because it was really bad in terms of his course. I met a friend yesterday and she said Reading Uni is really bad for organising and I think going to Uni has a lot to do with their union. If a uni's union is bad, you will miss out on the real good stuff!

With the south being more expensive each year, I would personally pick Liverpool. I can't stand the accent and the city itself looks just run-down and poor. But if it's a better uni in terms of the course and how their union is ran then I would pick Liverpool over Reading.

ReputationRep:
    I have done a few things at Reading ( I was part of a study) and it as fine the campus is really pritty and the town has lots of bars and clubs you like Rock/metal go to the turtle face a island feel then go through smelly ally to Lo la Lo you want to drink somthing a bit diffrent 0 degrees micro brewery and bistro is your destination there are lot's more thou got all the aminatys there .good luck.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    What subject do you want to study?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.