Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm coming to the end of my final year of my course (3years), but I'm considering doing a degree in another field for 2 years after. Can I still get tuition and living cost loans for any of this?

    No. Once you have a degree you can't get funded to do another one (unless it's an NHS funded course)
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    Sure answered this?

    There is a new postgraduate scheme out for this Autumn, which can probide assisted funding of up to £10,000 for postgraduate study. You need to meet the criteria
    which can all be found in this link. They keep updating it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2016
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.